The Guardians…

Move on to YouTube, Guardians are needed
I travel often for work. The crap I see in airports and on planes is unreal. We live in an age where with little decorum. People are rude, crude, it is all about them and most of all, there appears to be zero consequences for bad behavior.

I hope all of these people get prosecuted to the fullest. Especially the moron that hit the flight attendant (I believe that is a felony).

I travel often for work. The crap I see in airports and on planes is unreal. We live in an age where with little decorum. People are rude, crude, it is all about them and most of all, there appears to be zero consequences for bad behavior.

I hope all of these people get prosecuted to the fullest. Especially the moron that hit the flight attendant (I believe that is a felony).
Just returned from Chicago. I chose to drive. It's just eye opening. I won't return to the State for business. It's just not me. My 29 year old Son accompanied me. We counted 10 bad road encounters. I'm depressed about our actions of society at this time. Covid is a major contributing factor imo. Add in BLM and the political narratives.

You and I will banter profusely about politics. I understand some of your political ideologies. I'm starting to wonder where we are headed as a society. Civilized society must have the rule of law. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Just returned from Chicago. I chose to drive. It's just eye opening. I won't return to the State for business. It's just not me. My 29 year old Son accompanied me. We counted 10 bad road encounters. I'm depressed about our actions of society at this time. Covid is a major contributing factor imo. Add in BLM and the political narratives.

You and I will banter profusely about politics. I understand some of your political ideologies. I'm starting to wonder where we are headed as a society. Civilized society must have the rule of law. Maybe I'm just getting old.
Well said.