The Great Unraveling

Another gross example of unequal application of the law is about to hit us square in the face. While the DOL has pulled out all the stops to nail the 1/6 rioters let's see what they do with Rand Paul's referral?

Fauci is a senior government official who was responsible for protecting us from things like the covid pandemic. Yesterday he lied to Paul about supporting gain of function research in China. This is far more serious then a guy taking a dump in Pelosi's office. Let's see if the DOJ treats the great & powerful like Fauci the same way as they've been treating clueless costume wearing MAGA morons from 1/6. I'm betting they don't and Fauci walks.

This is stunning polling that moves us closer to the Great Unraveling:

1627046159475.png

When the great unraveling comes the government may not be able to depend on the military to keep things together. The Navy at least looks like it's coming unraveled:

Its going to be really, really ugly. I wonder how prepared Slapnuts and Harry are?

Its going to be really, really ugly. I wonder how prepared Slapnuts and Harry are?
When you have this big of a disconnect between the lower ranking officers and the enlisted personnel you're asking for trouble. 94% of your people saying you're having a crisis of leadership is an amazing stat.

When you have this big of a disconnect between the lower ranking officers and the enlisted personnel you're asking for trouble. 94% of your people saying you're having a crisis of leadership is an amazing stat.
It is. Unbelievable that it has gotten this bad

what an embarrassing cuckold story....George P (obitman trump is a bitter bitter man)

Trump endorses Ken Paxton over George P. Bush for Texas AG, despite Bush alienating his entire family to prostrate himself at Trump's altar

“ China critic Sen. Tommy Tuberville (lol) of Alabama violated stock disclosure law, sold Alibaba option”

Ole ball coach not sharpest crayon in the box....he is there to make some hay

His voters and supporters do not know what stocks, options, or Alibaba even is so he is safe from criticism.

“ China critic Sen. Tommy Tuberville (lol) of Alabama violated stock disclosure law, sold Alibaba option”

Ole ball coach not sharpest crayon in the box....he is there to make some hay

Like Diane Feinstein...Next.

His voters and supporters do not know what stocks, options, or Alibaba even is so he is safe from criticism.
Lol, more stereotypical bigotry. I'm sure his supporters are considerably smarter than the cretins of the inner cities.

TheHill.com

Republicans are the 21st Century Know-Nothing Party​

By Glenn C. Altschuler, opinion contributor — 08/08/21 09:00 AM EDT 580
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter

Just In...​

Republicans are the 21st Century Know-Nothing Party

© Getty Images

In the 1850s, an anti-Catholic, anti-Irish, xenophobic movement burst on the political scene in the United States. At first a secret society, the Native American Party required their initiates to present proof of a Protestant pedigree, support mandatory Bible-reading in public schools and a 21-year naturalization period for immigrants, use hand signals and passwords, and promise to respond to questions from outsiders by saying, “I know nothing.”
The mantra stuck.
Before it flamed out, the “Know Nothing Party” sent hundreds of its members to the U.S. Congress and state legislatures.

Largely anti-immigration (from “shithole countries” ) with a significant white nationalist element, the GOP has become our nation’s 21st century Know Nothing Party, bringing new meaning to the claim, “I know nothing.” Here are five examples of invincible ignorance:
  1. In early 2015, before Donald Trump entered the race, no presidential hopeful indicated unequivocal support for the science of evolution; one (Jeb Bush) accepted it with caveats; seven (Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, John Kasich, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and Scott Walker) refused to say where they stood; and four (Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Perry, and Rick Santorum), were evolution denialists.
  2. In 2019 the League of Conservation Voters identified 130 current members of Congress —all but one of whom is a Republican — who doubt or deny the scientific consensus that the planet Earth is getting warmer and the principal cause is human behavior. “I think it just goes through cycles and it has to do a lot with the sun,” said Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-Ariz.). To demonstrate that climate change is a myth, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) cited warm temperatures in Greenland during the Viking era. Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) declared, “I believe that climate change in this country is largely leftist propaganda to change the way we live.” Rep. Mike Bost (R-Ill.) said, “some scientists do, some scientists don’t.” Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska) called climate change “the biggest scam since Teapot Dome.” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) believes “there isn’t any real science to say we are altering the climate path on the earth.” Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) claims that “the idea that CO2 is somehow causing global warming is on its face fraudulent.” In 2015, Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) brought a snowball to the floor of the Senate to show that the world remains as cold as ever; three years later, Inhofe endorsed scriptural descriptions of climate change. Donald Trump claimed that “the concept of global warming was created by the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
  3. As of last month, 97 Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives would not say publicly if they have been vaccinated against COVID-19. Asked if he was worried about the virus spreading or mutating, Sen. Cramer replied, “Nah… You know me, I haven’t been worried about this since the beginning.” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said, “I’m talking to doctors who have, since day one, been concerned about vaccinating people who’ve already had COVID-19, because you die, not of COVID, you die of the immune system over-reaction to COVID.” Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) blasted the Biden administration’s plan to go door-to-door to urge Americans to get vaccinated: “They could then go door-to-door to take your guns. They could go door-to-door to take your Bibles.” Peter Feaman, a Republican National Committee member from Florida, recently called vaccines “the mark of the beast.”
  4. In early-December 2020, 220 Congressional Republicans refused to say whether Biden or Trump won the presidential election. After Biden secured a majority of the votes in the Electoral College, Forbes reached out to every GOP member of Congress to ask the same question again. Only nine of them responded that Biden was president. Little more than a week ago Mark Meadows, former White House Chief of Staff (2020-2021) and Congressman from North Carolina (2013-2020), told reporters that former President Trump is currently conducting meetings with “some of our Cabinet members” and “we’re planning to move forward in a real way.”
  5. After the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol, Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer, maintained that “the riot was preplanned. This was an attempt to slander Trump.” Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) referred to “evidence, much of it public, surfacing that many Capitol assaulters were fascist ANTIFAS, not Trump supporters.” Rep. Andy Clyde (R-Ga.) said, “Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion, staying between the stanchions and ropes, taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from Jan. 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.” Clyde recently told a Democratic colleague, “I stand by that statement.” In May, Senate Republicans shot down a bi-partisan commission to investigate Jan. 6 after the commission was negotiated by Republicans themselves. Last month, when four officers testified before a select committee of the House on the assault, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters he was in “back-to-back meetings” and therefore unable to watch it.
Their eyes wide shut, fingers stuck in their ears, Congressional Republicans are certain all they need to know is which way the wind is blowing — and that they shouldn’t do anything about the pandemic, the economy, voting rights or immigration because it might help Democrats.

TheHill.com

Republicans are the 21st Century Know-Nothing Party​

By Glenn C. Altschuler, opinion contributor — 08/08/21 09:00 AM EDT 580
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter

Just In...​

Republicans are the 21st Century Know-Nothing Party

© Getty Images

In the 1850s, an anti-Catholic, anti-Irish, xenophobic movement burst on the political scene in the United States. At first a secret society, the Native American Party required their initiates to present proof of a Protestant pedigree, support mandatory Bible-reading in public schools and a 21-year naturalization period for immigrants, use hand signals and passwords, and promise to respond to questions from outsiders by saying, “I know nothing.”
The mantra stuck.
Before it flamed out, the “Know Nothing Party” sent hundreds of its members to the U.S. Congress and state legislatures.

Largely anti-immigration (from “shithole countries” ) with a significant white nationalist element, the GOP has become our nation’s 21st century Know Nothing Party, bringing new meaning to the claim, “I know nothing.” Here are five examples of invincible ignorance:
  1. In early 2015, before Donald Trump entered the race, no presidential hopeful indicated unequivocal support for the science of evolution; one (Jeb Bush) accepted it with caveats; seven (Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, John Kasich, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and Scott Walker) refused to say where they stood; and four (Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Perry, and Rick Santorum), were evolution denialists.
  2. In 2019 the League of Conservation Voters identified 130 current members of Congress —all but one of whom is a Republican — who doubt or deny the scientific consensus that the planet Earth is getting warmer and the principal cause is human behavior. “I think it just goes through cycles and it has to do a lot with the sun,” said Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-Ariz.). To demonstrate that climate change is a myth, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) cited warm temperatures in Greenland during the Viking era. Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) declared, “I believe that climate change in this country is largely leftist propaganda to change the way we live.” Rep. Mike Bost (R-Ill.) said, “some scientists do, some scientists don’t.” Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska) called climate change “the biggest scam since Teapot Dome.” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) believes “there isn’t any real science to say we are altering the climate path on the earth.” Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) claims that “the idea that CO2 is somehow causing global warming is on its face fraudulent.” In 2015, Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) brought a snowball to the floor of the Senate to show that the world remains as cold as ever; three years later, Inhofe endorsed scriptural descriptions of climate change. Donald Trump claimed that “the concept of global warming was created by the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
  3. As of last month, 97 Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives would not say publicly if they have been vaccinated against COVID-19. Asked if he was worried about the virus spreading or mutating, Sen. Cramer replied, “Nah… You know me, I haven’t been worried about this since the beginning.” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said, “I’m talking to doctors who have, since day one, been concerned about vaccinating people who’ve already had COVID-19, because you die, not of COVID, you die of the immune system over-reaction to COVID.” Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) blasted the Biden administration’s plan to go door-to-door to urge Americans to get vaccinated: “They could then go door-to-door to take your guns. They could go door-to-door to take your Bibles.” Peter Feaman, a Republican National Committee member from Florida, recently called vaccines “the mark of the beast.”
  4. In early-December 2020, 220 Congressional Republicans refused to say whether Biden or Trump won the presidential election. After Biden secured a majority of the votes in the Electoral College, Forbes reached out to every GOP member of Congress to ask the same question again. Only nine of them responded that Biden was president. Little more than a week ago Mark Meadows, former White House Chief of Staff (2020-2021) and Congressman from North Carolina (2013-2020), told reporters that former President Trump is currently conducting meetings with “some of our Cabinet members” and “we’re planning to move forward in a real way.”
  5. After the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol, Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer, maintained that “the riot was preplanned. This was an attempt to slander Trump.” Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) referred to “evidence, much of it public, surfacing that many Capitol assaulters were fascist ANTIFAS, not Trump supporters.” Rep. Andy Clyde (R-Ga.) said, “Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion, staying between the stanchions and ropes, taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from Jan. 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.” Clyde recently told a Democratic colleague, “I stand by that statement.” In May, Senate Republicans shot down a bi-partisan commission to investigate Jan. 6 after the commission was negotiated by Republicans themselves. Last month, when four officers testified before a select committee of the House on the assault, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters he was in “back-to-back meetings” and therefore unable to watch it.
Their eyes wide shut, fingers stuck in their ears, Congressional Republicans are certain all they need to know is which way the wind is blowing — and that they shouldn’t do anything about the pandemic, the economy, voting rights or immigration because it might help Democrats.
Yet it is the democrats and those on the left who insist that people previously infected with covid and who have demonstrable immunity get vaccinated. IMO this is the most unscientific position to come out of the covid pandemic since the start. It's even worse then NOT sending kids, who are at almost no risk from covid, to school.

Seems to me that the science deniers are closer to your home Happy.

Yet it is the democrats and those on the left who insist that people previously infected with covid and who have demonstrable immunity get vaccinated. IMO this is the most unscientific position to come out of the covid pandemic since the start. It's even worse then NOT sending kids, who are at almost no risk from covid, to school.

Seems to me that the science deniers are closer to your home Happy.
Tuskegee experiment

If Biden does this he will have hastened on the Great Unraveling. I can't think of an executive decision that would further split America worse then this one.

And before folks scream that the POTUS can do this in an emergency, I would point out that this is no emergency. I would further point out that masking kids won't impact covid in the slightest.

Does this look like an emergency TODAY that requires eliminating states rights?

1628687457232.png

This is why we got Trump. The problem was that he was far from a perfect vessel. Hopefully the next person who comes along to shake things up will be more polished.

When you’ve gone from surrendering on gay marriage to failing to summon up convincing arguments for obvious things like “boys shouldn’t play on girls’ sports teams” or that the least racist nation on planet Earth was founded to promote slavery, you aren’t really conserving much of anything anymore, are you?

When you went from failing to reform government programs like Social Security and Medicare, when it was patently obvious they would eventually bankrupt the government, to signing off on a trillion-dollar bacchanal of “infrastructure” spending only a quarter of which can reasonably fit in that definition, you’re not a fiscal conservative.

When you progressed from creating a security state capable of spying on everyone in the world with marginal accountability to having little to say when that security state gets politicized and nearly effects a coup d’etat on a duly-elected American president, we can’t really say you’re conserving our liberty.

So what are you conserving? And why shouldn’t we snicker when we call you a conservative?

Particularly when it’s clear very few of these politicians who talk a good game during election season bother to deliver when the chips are down. That goes for your local school board which accedes to mandated masks for your kindergartner, your state legislature which won’t ban the corruption of Zuckerbucks blowing up your state’s election integrity, or your governor who’s too worried that Woke Corporate America or the NCAA might punish your state if he or she takes a stand on a trans invasion of the girls’ track teams to do what’s right.

Conservatism is taking on the stench of a dead movement. The racket has ratcheted downward into the muck.

We need something else. We need something new.

This is why we got Trump. The problem was that he was far from a perfect vessel. Hopefully the next person who comes along to shake things up will be more polished.
Not incompetent at all , Not a case of zero leadership skills . Not anything to do with how many of his men were indicted charged found guilty and plead guilty. The corruption, the lack of knowledge of how things work . The misinformation [Pathological liar} not the narcissistic personality disorder addling him in many ways ? Just a bit rough around the edges . Just needs a bit of polish . Never not delusional and very telling of your lack of seeing reality . Just needed to be a better messenger LMFAO. He shook things up alright

Biden just got back from a vacation and he week went so bad he decided a on Thursday to put a lid on it and go on another vacation. What brought this on?
1. Report comes out that inflation for businesses set highest record ever.
2. Covid cases surging upward again with even reports of people getting the virus after being vaccinated.
3. Border crises gets worse for the 6th straight month. What a great job VP Harris is doing. I can only imagine how pleased Joe is with this.
4. Afghanistan is deteriorating faster than humanly possible.
5. Video time again for Hunter and once again not a positive. Being blackmailed by Russian drug dealers who would have thought that was even possible?

Honestly if this was my week I guess i would likely need a vacation too.

Biden just got back from a vacation and he week went so bad he decided a on Thursday to put a lid on it and go on another vacation. What brought this on?
2. Covid cases surging upward again with even reports of people getting the virus after being vaccinated.
3. Border crises gets worse for the 6th straight month. What a great job VP Harris is doing. I can only imagine how pleased Joe is with this.
5. Video time again for Hunter and once again not a positive. Being blackmailed by Russian drug dealers who would have thought that was even possible?

He'd resign, but all of Hunter's money is gonna go Pfffffht! before much longer.

But there were no mean tweets so Joe's got that goin for him?

DAMN Trump.....