The Great Unraveling

Trump didn't divide the country. Let's get that out of the way first. There's several things that have divided us but the people who get elected are only the symptoms.

Collective Identity is why we can't have Unity. Don't believe me?

1) Dealing with groups is tempting because it's a force multiplier, and we've had "group politics" forever, but it's reached a tipping point. Everyone is considered primarily their group identity.

2) A failure to buy into this group identity ideology has been framed as racism. So we're told to believe that people with ideological differences or who question dividing everyone into group identities are not just people with different opinions, they are evil. Even arguing against the focus on group identity will get you called a racist.

3) Group identity defines nearly everything. Racism, right and wrong are no longer defined by actions or attitudes, at least by a critical percentage of the population. Right, wrong, and racism are now defined by group membership or affiliation.

No matter what the social engineers try to do America is moving towards being a two tiered society: those that can function in a technically advanced nation and those that can not. And the fault line is breaking around race which makes it very dangerous.

But instead of trying to fix the problem the powers that be are trying to hide it. If they succeed this country will no longer be an advanced nation. Because no matter how much they want it to be true things like "Critical Race Theory" and "fairness" won't keep this country at the forefront of science & technology.

In recent weeks we’ve seen the announcement that certain Virginia public school districts (and others elsewhere in the country) will discontinue advanced math classes, because “equity,” and the University of California will permanently discontinue using the SAT for admission purposes.

1621337972964.png

Hence educated and suburban professional voters (All Races) are moving to the Democratic party as the GOP is anti-science/anti-intellectual/anti-education.

Attachments

• BOAT 2021-05-18_16-32-33.jpg
    BOAT 2021-05-18_16-32-33.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 8
No matter what the social engineers try to do America is moving towards being a two tiered society: those that can function in a technically advanced nation and those that can not. And the fault line is breaking around race which makes it very dangerous.

But instead of trying to fix the problem the powers that be are trying to hide it. If they succeed this country will no longer be an advanced nation. Because no matter how much they want it to be true things like "Critical Race Theory" and "fairness" won't keep this country at the forefront of science & technology.

In recent weeks we’ve seen the announcement that certain Virginia public school districts (and others elsewhere in the country) will discontinue advanced math classes, because “equity,” and the University of California will permanently discontinue using the SAT for admission purposes.

View attachment 17321
Hence the successful innovators and academic success of immigrants. Just look at Mason Public Schools in 1970 (rural farm community) vs. today one of the highest performing HS in the state. 21 students with perfect ACTs.

Attachments

• ACT 2021-05-18_16-38-50.jpg
    ACT 2021-05-18_16-38-50.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 9
Hence the successful innovators and academic success of immigrants. Just look at Mason Public Schools in 1970 (rural farm community) vs. today one of the highest performing HS in the state. 21 students with perfect ACTs.
Hapless,

How do you know they are immigrants?

Nice deflection but it doesn't address the POINT of my post. If your ideological allies in the democrat party have their way we won't have any standardized testing to see the excellence you call out. Everyone will have a 4.0 GPA. I mean it's racist to claim that STEM is harder and more important then sociology.

And I bet that when Mason was a small rural community back in the 1970's it had a very good school district with a lot of smart kids graduating and going on to do great stuff. In fact I bet Mason graduated more accomplished kids during the 1970's then ALL the Cincinnati public high schools not named Walnut Hills have graduated in the last 10 years.

Nice deflection but it doesn't address the POINT of my post. If your ideological allies in the democrat party have their way we won't have any standardized testing to see the excellence you call out. Everyone will have a 4.0 GPA. I mean it's racist to claim that STEM is harder and more important then sociology.

And I bet that when Mason was a small rural community back in the 1970's it had a very good school district with a lot of smart kids graduating and going on to do great stuff. In fact I bet Mason graduated more accomplished kids during the 1970's then ALL the Cincinnati public high schools not named Walnut Hills have graduated in the last 10 years.
NO

It first starts with a reshuffling of the States borders..............

Rural Oregon is similar to WVA....lots of poverty, government assistance and incest....so makes sense.

The Banghazi Caucus whipping against a bipartisan committee....at least Hillary had the courage to testify. Trump/McCarthy would never take the stand under oath.

The Banghazi Caucus whipping against a bipartisan committee....at least Hillary had the courage to testify. Trump/McCarthy would never take the stand under oath.
Is that what you call what Hillary did? I call it lying to the American citizens.

Remember when we were energy independent, the southern border was under control, we had low gas prices, low inflation , low unemployment, no fighting in the middle east? How long a go was that? Thanks to a little over played virus and more importantly the election of Biden and the Democrats these good things seem to be just a memory of the past. Any D's out there that look at this as I do and see the great unraveling that is happening right under our uniformed noses?

I’m guessing you have never been to Eastern Oregon. When I lived in Portland I worked all over the NW. Eastern and Central Oregon was my favorite place to be. Great people who care about family, work and America. Paint with a wide brush much? Have you ever been to Oregon? I love the tolerant left.

I’m guessing you have never been to Eastern Oregon. When I lived in Portland I worked all over the NW. Eastern and Central Oregon was my favorite place to be. Great people who care about family, work and America. Paint with a wide brush much? Have you ever been to Oregon? I love the tolerant left.
Yes I spent a summer in La Grande working at my aunt and uncles cherry orchard. I also did some horse packing in the Wallowa-Whitman Forest. It is beautiful country but a lot of poverty and lack of access to resources along with a lot of hard working immigrants who are shipped in for harvest.

.... the GOP is anti-science/anti-intellectual/anti-education.
Wow. What a lie, so absurd, and so provably false. It shocks me that people are willing to say such things, but it shouldnt. It has become innate in leftist thinking.

It used to be that classic libs took their intellectual honestly seriously and guarded it. This new left just says whatever serves their purpose, no matter how evil it is, and they do it with zero shame or, even, embarrassment.

Sad.

Never let the healing finish. Rip off the scab as soon as it forms. Racism now & forever! This is how you fundamentally divide a country by reminding one group how awful the country is:

Never let the healing finish. Rip off the scab as soon as it forms. Racism now & forever! This is how you fundamentally divide a country by reminding one group how awful the country is:

Effing joke...

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

The same guy who expressed concern about his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" and eulogized Robert Byrd, oh and was the lead proponent of the Biden Crime Law.

Dementia Joe is the Racist In Chief.