The BLM mob says so.

Yorktown

This human piece of excrement should be arrested tomorrow for inciting a riot.
Nothing to see here by the MSM.
Funny how the white systemic racist system turns a blind eye to threats like this.
Also a glaring example of hypocrisy from social media platforms picking the violence they choose to tolerate.

Kind of funny that she thinks she is revealing information that literally every single intelligent American already knows.

"Don't be surprised when buildings are on fire." Is there anyone in this country that did not think that???

giphy.gif

Personally, I think he is going to get convicted on one of the lesser charges and there will still be looting and burning.
WHat about the burning of building in celebration if he is convicted of the highest counts?

Personally, I think he is going to get convicted on one of the lesser charges and there will still be looting and burning.

And when Biden offers to send in the National Guard, the democrat mayors will accept to "restore peace", unlike when Trump offered.
Identity politics at it's finest.
Hope they prosecute these racist scumbags to the fullest extent of the law, but I doubt it.

WHat about the burning of building in celebration if he is convicted of the highest counts?
I'm sure there will be demonstrations celebrating a victory is that is the final outcome. I'm afraid the celebrations might turn into some violence.

Just received their stimulus money...plenty of money for crack and Malt liquor. Gonna be some parrrrrtying going on!!!!!!!!!!!!