The best duo of brothers in high school currently

Blaze and Neves go nine miles above Shore as each set are nationally ranked (assuming Neves are brothers).

Neither Shore is nationally ranked (again, NEITHER).

Blaze and Neves go nine miles above Shore as each set are nationally ranked (assuming Neves are brothers).

the shores are only not ranked because they don’t go to any nation tourneys, there is not a 126 pounder in the state that could touch max, and to say they go 9 miles above shores is a little much, i could see the blaze arguement but not the neves, although neves are tough forsure

I’m not sure I’d go that far about the shores. I agree that credentials wise these two duos are above. Cooper missed Fargo due to shoulder surgery, and max is about as hot as any wrestler in Ohio right now. Teched projected runner up today. But neves and blaze brothers have proved theirselves forsure

I'm switching gears here, but can anyone give a better combo of twins than Joe and Marty Collins who helped St Ignatius win the State in 1988? Imagine winning the state championship and scoring less than 80 team pts.

I'm switching gears here, but can anyone give a better combo of twins than Joe and Marty Collins who helped St Ignatius win the State in 1988? Imagine winning the state championship and scoring less than 80 team pts.

You know you opened the Pandora Box; Graham disciples are about to hijack the thread( not with the twins, but all the sibling combos that school had).

Last edited:
Jenkins brothers from Nordonia/Aurora

You're correct Darth.... but it's pretty undeniable. The twins that started it all obviously. IMO, they changed the landscape of wrestling in Ohio. Followed by their offspring. Jeff's Isaac and Ben. And more recently Jeff's Bo, Micah and Rocky. Not to mention the Thomas's and Moore's.

There was a couple brothers from Monroeville a few years back that were pretty good as well ?

Last edited:
the shores are only not ranked because they don’t go to any nation tourneys, there is not a 126 pounder in the state that could touch max, and to say they go 9 miles above shores is a little much, i could see the blaze arguement but not the neves, although neves are tough forsure
Max Shore TF 20 to5 projected #2 wrestler in state yesterday.

Currently in Ohio it has to be the Blaze brothers, no disrespect to the Shire family those boys are talented but the Blaze brothers are on a different level. I’m with bucksman I don’t believe it’s close.

You're correct Darth.... but it's pretty undeniable. The twins that started it all obviously. IMO, they changed the landscape of wrestling in Ohio. Followed by their offspring. Jeff's Isaac and Ben. And more recently Jeff's Bo, Micah and Rocky. Not to mention the Thomas's and Moore's.

There was a couple brothers from Monroeville a few years back that were pretty good as well ?
And the Lawson's, sort of.