Texasflood, Where You At Boy !!!!!

what happened to the almighty longstar state and southlake carroll ????? i told u from day 1 that texas would get exposed this season and that northwestern would dethrown southlake.its not even over yet for texas dont forget that longview,TX has a date with john curtis,LA.dont be misled by the score which northwestern easily could have won by 2 or 3 touchdowns had they chose to,i tried to tell u that northwesterns speed would give southlake trouble but u laughed it off and said speed would be no factor and then u had the audacity to laugh at hoover for having a 3-2 record in national games when southlake never played an out of state power AT ALL,at least hoover has the GUTS to take on all comers unlike southlake who claims WE DONT NEED TO TRAVEL,WE PLAY THE BEST COMPETITION IN TEXAS,haha now the whole world can look at that statement and say BULL the same way those northwestern bulls stormed through texas.i saw u talking smack in the miami herald forum last week but i couldn't find u there and neither on the texas forums,soo i thought maybe i would find u on here since u like to try to compare the texas and ohio teams,soo much for laughing at hoover at least we took the 2nd. best nationally ranked team in ohio to overtime ON THE ROAD a year after losing 17 college prospects while the texas teams have done jack lately

what happened to the almighty longstar state and southlake carroll ????? i told u from day 1 that texas would get exposed this season and that northwestern would dethrown southlake.its not even over yet for texas dont forget that longview,TX has a date with john curtis,LA.dont be misled by the score which northwestern easily could have won by 2 or 3 touchdowns had they chose to,i tried to tell u that northwesterns speed would give southlake trouble but u laughed it off and said speed would be no factor and then u had the audacity to laugh at hoover for having a 3-2 record in national games when southlake never played an out of state power AT ALL,at least hoover has the GUTS to take on all comers unlike southlake who claims WE DONT NEED TO TRAVEL,WE PLAY THE BEST COMPETITION IN TEXAS,haha now the whole world can look at that statement and say BULL the same way those northwestern bulls stormed through texas.i saw u talking smack in the miami herald forum last week but i couldn't find u there and neither on the texas forums,soo i thought maybe i would find u on here since u like to try to compare the texas and ohio teams,soo much for laughing at hoover at least we took the 2nd. best nationally ranked team in ohio to overtime ON THE ROAD a year after losing 17 college prospects while the texas teams have done jack lately

Texasflood=Texasfrog=Texas homer with no knowledge of football besides what he reads on magazines.

Size and speed of the QB, D-Line, and the receivers was the difference in this game. This game was NOT as close as the score indicates. Miami REALLY dominated this game.

Hes in Afganistan

He is in a different time zone serving our country. if you new what this guy was about, I am sure you would not be running your mouth and calling him a boy. This dude is no boy, trust me.

if your a Hoover fan, you have no right to laugh at any one in the nation. Did you know your coach flies out to other nationally ranked schools for coaching tips and advice? Did you know 5 other schools were came to first before Hoover? All declined cause they didn't want any exposure. Did you know Hoover sucks?

if your a Hoover fan, you have no right to laugh at any one in the nation. Did you know your coach flies out to other nationally ranked schools for coaching tips and advice? Did you know 5 other schools were came to first before Hoover? All declined cause they didn't want any exposure. Did you know Hoover sucks?[/QUOTE

yea not as good as your old lady but neway why would herbstreit and company invite a team that sucks to the state of ohio ??? please tell me,thanks genius

Casper The Friendly Ghost

He is in a different time zone serving our country. if you new what this guy was about, I am sure you would not be running your mouth and calling him a boy. This dude is no boy, trust me.

yea im sure he was so called serving his country while he was talking smack and running his mouth,too bad he all of a sudden went ghost

yea not as good as your old lady but neway why would herbstreit and company invite a team that sucks to the state of ohio ??? please tell me,thanks genius

because you were exposed by mtv, and had the nation think you were some unstoppable force. 5 other teams were wanted before your incest filthy state was. Slc, stx, dls, mv, and independence. Herby wanted you, cause they though you were good nothing more and you proved more then once you aren't herby john Curtis...

Wrong

because you were exposed by mtv, and had the nation think you were some unstoppable force. 5 other teams were wanted before your incest filthy state was. Slc, stx, dls, mv, and independence. Herby wanted you, cause they though you were good nothing more and you proved more then once you aren't herby john Curtis...

nice try but the mtv crew itself said they wanted a strong program from the south.stx,dls,mv,independance arent from the south EINSTEIN and once again why would herby invite a bunch of incest boys from alabama to buckeye state just to prove a worthless point ????? thats like inviting a scrub from off the street into your condo,nice try genius

I don't care what this dude is about. He don't know football and thats a fact.

nice try but the mtv crew itself said they wanted a strong program from the south.stx,dls,mv,independance arent from the south EINSTEIN and once again why would herby invite a bunch of incest boys from alabama to buckeye state just to prove a worthless point ????? thats like inviting a scrub from off the street into your condo,nice try genius

texas is way more south then bama could be, do you know why they chose "whoooover" Cause in bama sucks pure and simple its a given that a few certain teams would win. In ohio it's a toss up, in texas 2 divisions but it still tosses up. Cali dito now. Bama we have Hoover, and a few others and thats it.

Again Hoover was the 5th choice after Saint X, Independence, De La Salle, and South Lake. They all rejected MTV, Hoover wanted exposure for national level thats the only reason you got selected. And again what happened when Hoover left bama. They got their ----- handed to them by an Ohio team thats thought to be on a semi down year. Even prior john Curtis went down their and whipped that ---.
---- son again if your program is fine, explain to me why your coach traveled the country visiting some of the best schools seeking coaching advice? I know slc got beat, i ain't ashamed to admit that a better team beat them. But for a washed up worthless program like Hoover to be running it's mouth? Haaa please...

texas is way more south then bama could be, do you know why they chose "whoooover" Cause in bama sucks pure and simple its a given that a few certain teams would win. In ohio it's a toss up, in texas 2 divisions but it still tosses up. Cali dito now. Bama we have Hoover, and a few others and thats it.

Again Hoover was the 5th choice after Saint X, Independence, De La Salle, and South Lake. They all rejected MTV, Hoover wanted exposure for national level thats the only reason you got selected. And again what happened when Hoover left bama. They got their ----- handed to them by an Ohio team thats thought to be on a semi down year. Even prior john Curtis went down their and whipped that ---.
---- son again if your program is fine, explain to me why your coach traveled the country visiting some of the best schools seeking coaching advice? I know slc got beat, i ain't ashamed to admit that a better team beat them. But for a washed up worthless program like Hoover to be running it's mouth? Haaa please...

seeking advice from who ?????? coach dodge and wasson on how texas football is soo great LMAO,im glad southlake finally had the guts to play an out of state opponent soo they could gets exposed on national tv,now everybody knows that southlake beating up on all the other texas teams and beating their chest means jack and i love the way the texas newspapers tried to downplay the game saying it was just another ordinary game for southlake and it didnt mean much,well we sure couldnt tell by the way the players and fans were crying like someone stole their candy,now all you rich trailer thr@sh can go back to your perfect life and PERFECT CITY,a shame you guys loss to a team that receives free lunch at school,ha you are pathetic and since when does losing to a natonally ranked colerain team in OVERTIME on the ROAD in front of 20,000+ fans means getting it handed to them ????? if thats the case then that means southlake got their heads chooped off since they loss by 8pts. that could have been 14 or 21pts. for those who actually watched the game

I don't care what this dude is about. He don't know football and thats a fact.

I don't know what he does for a living. I have seen references to it, but nothing definitive. No reason not to believe him in my opinion.

I do think he knows his football, but is an incredible homer. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I see the world through Burnt-Orange tinted glasses and enjoy it.

seeking advice from who ?????? coach dodge and wasson on how texas football is soo great LMAO,im glad southlake finally had the guts to play an out of state opponent soo they could gets exposed on national tv,now everybody knows that southlake beating up on all the other texas teams and beating their chest means jack and i love the way the texas newspapers tried to downplay the game saying it was just another ordinary game for southlake and it didnt mean much,well we sure couldnt tell by the way the players and fans were crying like someone stole their candy,now all you rich trailer thr@sh can go back to your perfect life and PERFECT CITY,a shame you guys loss to a team that receives free lunch at school,ha you are pathetic and since when does losing to a natonally ranked colerain team in OVERTIME on the ROAD in front of 20,000+ fans means getting it handed to them ????? if thats the case then that means southlake got their heads chooped off since they loss by 8pts. that could have been 14 or 21pts. for those who actually watched the game

Ha man you're such a tool, me being from texas doesn't make me from south lake. The only papers that even did anything on the game was the dallas morning news.
You played a game this early in the season, the only time rankings honestly ever meant a thing was at the end of the year. Rel ranked high and mighty a few years ago, played and loss to col. They weren't even ranked... What does that say? Hoover has never beat any out of state opponent that meant something. Even though i am not a die hard slc fan, at least i can say they actually won some oos games. Hoover well gee, you got your --- kicked by john curtis, evangel did it the same way a few years prior. Still looking for national recognition you got that --- beat again up north this time. You beat tulsa union, yeah Oklahoma ball wow... real impressive... When has hoover ever performed well? Never! bama ball please you don't even compete at a national level your just a joke, we beat Florida teams before, and they beat us this time we just salute them this time around. Ohio they beat us, we beat them. Cali same for them. Bama, well you guys just get your rear ends kicked out of your state:laugh: :laugh: :dang: :laugh:

I don't know what he does for a living. I have seen references to it, but nothing definitive. No reason not to believe him in my opinion.

I do think he knows his football, but is an incredible homer. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I see the world through Burnt-Orange tinted glasses and enjoy it.

I don't think he knows football. The only thing you ever hear from him is well the magazine says this or rivals,scout and other recruiting sites say this.