Texas Message Boards crashed! lol

high school is up, i think that 5a is just hiding to avoid the flame wars. Admin is a good guy, but soft as baby ----.

Thats pathetic. I wonder what the Frog will say now. He was a Florida expert since he lived their for 3 years. He said no way MNW wins.

Thats pathetic. I wonder what the Frog will say now. He was a Florida expert since he lived their for 3 years. He said no way MNW wins.

nothing he can say miami was the better team period. Knowing him if slc wins nothing. if they lost probably say they weren't even the best team texas had to offer.

nothing he can say miami was the better team period. Knowing him if slc wins nothing. if they lost probably say they weren't even the best team texas had to offer.

Frog is probably taking this opportunity to formulate a few excuses as to why Texas' best couldn't beat a crappy Florida team. According to him, any decent Texas 3A team could beat anything Florida has to offer. :Ohno:

Frog comes from a royal line in Texas. His official title is "Lord Jackaz$". His brain (if it can be called that) puts out more bovine fertilizer than all the cattle in Texas.