Tate Martell

I’d feel bad for him, but he’s a dbag. He’s Manziel without the success in college.

Well that's what happens when you get everything you want as a kid and cameras follow your every move from seventh grade on. Everyone in his household fell for the hype but no one kept him grounded.

He shouldn’t have went to Ohio State
There should’ve been red flags popping up everywhere when he committed & de-committed to 2 schools before signing with OSU. It’s like knowing your spouse was unfaithful with their last 2 significant others, but expecting them not to cheat on you.

There should’ve been red flags popping up everywhere when he committed & de-committed to 2 schools before signing with OSU. It’s like knowing your spouse was unfaithful with their last 2 significant others, but expecting them not to cheat on you.

Eh, I give him a pass on the Washington commitment. He was an 8th grader. There were other red flags. Although I do think he would have been semi-successful in Urban's offense.

He honestly should go to a non power 5 school to start and try to tear it up. Keep his head down and get to work

He can come to my school Florida Atlantic and tear it up if he wants ?