Taking a knee before the National Anthem

Have not seen at any high school event this yr, (SW OH area) but I’m sure it is happening at a few Schools. Really strange to me that kneeling is alright but carrying or getting pictures with Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line Flag are not.

Have not seen at any high school event this yr, (SW OH area) but I’m sure it is happening at a few Schools. Really strange to me that kneeling is alright but carrying or getting pictures with Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line Flag are not.

I heard that their suspensions were revoked.

I admit, I hadn't paid much attention, but my son said two or three players from their opponent last night took a knee.

Refereed about a dozen games and seen 7 more in person. Haven't seen it yet.
Some of the Referees are going to hang it up. Some that probably should have already and some very good ones. The players have the r8ght I guess but the refs do also. It's tough enough probably finding good refs. Just another layer of issues. MLS set the example, along with the women's national team. My youngest played the sport back in the day. They would have quite any team where this happened. Period No more from me on this. I will argue politics in the correct topic section.

Someone suggested to me that soccer is not the most likely sport to see this particular action considering the demographic of the average soccer player as minority participation is relatively small. Additionally, it was suggested, even those players and parents who support the causes associated with taking a knee during the anthem may be intimidated by their peers reaction if they did so in this particular setting.

Someone suggested to me that soccer is not the most likely sport to see this particular action considering the demographic of the average soccer player as minority participation is relatively small. Additionally, it was suggested, even those players and parents who support the causes associated with taking a knee during the anthem may be intimidated by their peers reaction if they did so in this particular setting.

The premier league has had the best response to this IMO. No kneeling for national anthems, but they do take a knee before the kickoff as a symbol against all forms of racism and discrimination.

The premier league has had the best response to this IMO. No kneeling for national anthems, but they do take a knee before the kickoff as a symbol against all forms of racism and discrimination.
The premier league plays a national anthem?

I think you are mistaken