SWOWCA Coaches Classic Seeds

My Sleeper of the Tournament is at 145, he is the 6 seed and beat 2 state champs from Michigan and New Jersey at his natural weight of 160. His name is BJ Adams and I Expect him to place here, anything other than top 4 and I will be disappointed.

Who and when?

I gotta believe Gresham wins that easy, but if Thornberry holds his own, it will be a good indication of how good he really is.

Tough first round match up.

I couldn't see the bout board, but something like 12-1 or so. I don't know the actual score, but it was an easy win for Gresham.

WOW moeller seems to be having a remarkable out come for the first day of wrestling for having a down year and not having many kids seeded.

My Sleeper of the Tournament is at 145, he is the 6 seed and beat 2 state champs from Michigan and New Jersey at his natural weight of 160. His name is BJ Adams and I Expect him to place here, anything other than top 4 and I will be disappointed.

Really?

I came away less than impressed with the Ky teams after day 1. Cooper (Simon Kenton) and Ruschell (Ryle) being the exceptions. We will see how they fare tomorrow. Ruschell vs McVeigh/Daniels winner should be a good one. Cooper has his first test of the tournament in the semis against Sams. Somebody posted earlier to keep an eye on Mason. They underperformed, in my opinion. I did not expect Moeller to walk through as they have so far. We will see it they can finish the job tomorrow. There was a nice article in the paper about Withrow's program. They seem to have a few worthy wrestlers. Tough draw for Adams though. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Tough matches, but didn't seem to be too competitive in either one. Who are these state champs he beat? Not trying to be smart---, but NJ's 160 state champ Visicaro is pretty darn tough and don't see Adams beating him. Either way, I think you are putting too much stock in the kid just from a solid and surprising district tournament last year.

Not sure, just going off of what someone posted on the rankings thread HAHAHA, I've only seen BJ wrestle once and it was on tape, I was honestly joking and I guess he was a deep deep deep sleeper HAHAHA

Not sure, just going off of what someone posted on the rankings thread HAHAHA, I've only seen BJ wrestle once and it was on tape, I was honestly joking and I guess he was a deep deep deep sleeper HAHAHA[/QUOTE

Why would you give an opinion on someone with only seeing them once?

Adams is a good wrestler; way undersized at 152, should be wrestling at 145 or 140. Not sure why he wrestles at 152.

I came away less than impressed with the Ky teams after day 1. Cooper (Simon Kenton) and Ruschell (Ryle) being the exceptions. We will see how they fare tomorrow. Ruschell vs McVeigh/Daniels winner should be a good one. Cooper has his first test of the tournament in the semis against Sams. Somebody posted earlier to keep an eye on Mason. They underperformed, in my opinion. I did not expect Moeller to walk through as they have so far. We will see it they can finish the job tomorrow. There was a nice article in the paper about Withrow's program. They seem to have a few worthy wrestlers. Tough draw for Adams though. Looking forward to tomorrow!

All those high seeds were a joke as only two Ryle wrestlers will place in the top four.