Votes: 4 10.5%
  • St. Xavier

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Sycamore

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Troy

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
creek played in erie this weekend....they lost 4-0 to McDowell Prep, they beat St. John's Prep 4-2, and they beat Mercyhurst Prep 7-1, they are in the finals at 2:30 against McDowell..

Another Bomber said:
, xhockey69, this guy just figured us out. dude you're right, every one of us is gay. see you in college.....actually no that was a joke.

i dont think that whole paragraph couldv been said anymore f***ing queer.

"ripping shots not only right, but also left"... "This goes without mentioning an astonishing rocket"... "leaving the goalie flabergasted"...wtf? just say he f***ing scored.

but hey if u wanna practice ur vocab on yappi go ahead. u dont look queer or anything. :shrug: (Another Bomber since u seem to like jokes alot, that was a joke.)

slapshot26 said:
i dont think that whole paragraph couldv been said anymore f***ing queer.

"ripping shots not only right, but also left"... "This goes without mentioning an astonishing rocket"... "leaving the goalie flabergasted"...wtf? just say he f***ing scored.

but hey if u wanna practice ur vocab on yappi go ahead. u dont look queer or anything. :shrug: (Another Bomber since u seem to like jokes alot, that was a joke.)

You know, i do like jokes a lot, so let's entertain the possibility for a second that that whole "f***ing queer" paragraph was also a joke, and it was pretty funny too. And if "u wanna" go ahead and type words like "you" "your" and "want to" out, I'd respect you a little more. As for the vocabulary, I'd like to apologize on behalf of Xhockey69. I mean come on, "flabbergasted" alone has four whole syllables, he should have known better. Just grab a dictionary and trust me when I say it won't happen again, I'll have a word with him OK?

The context of that paragraph was all I was getting at. I did not intend to attack St. X or St. X students in any way, and I'm sorry if it appeared that way. I have some good friends who go there. But anyway yes, it was just the vocab, and now knowing that it was all a joke, I apologize for getting angry and cussing and what not. And I'll also say, it won't happen again.

BillGarHop said:
Springboros winning state this year...They have 3 true varsity players left...I say Victor goes next...

First off who are the three players left? I only counted two....but yeah Victor is def next because he doesn't have anything left to ----- about now that theres only one real line.

Beavers 3-0 this week

The Beavers kept it close, but were victorious this week
Beavers 4-1 over Alter
Beavers 2-1 over Sycamore (have to say the Aves goalie played great)
Beavers 3-2 over Moeller - 1st victory over Moeller ever.

yeah the creek looked rough against alter and aves but we picked it up against moller. i think it was 3-1 at the end of the second. Moller kept their head in it and battled back. Basically what it came down to was the tenders.. Lauren couldnt make the big saves and anthony somehow managed to..i think it was a great game

Beavers Win Mayor's Cup

From the KRC this weekend:

Beavers 4 Centerville 2
Beavers 10 Springoboro 0 (mercied after 2)
Beavers 5 Troy 5

Troy 10 Springboro 0
Centerville 3 Troy 2

Don't have the Centerville - Springboro score

hmm they didnt mercy them... i geuss that makes them the second worst team in the SWOHSHL lol

I think it's ridiculous that teams, as in the case of the Mayor's Cup, have to count some tournament games towards league standings. The OHSAA needs to re-evaluate how it governs hockey.

Also, out of curiousity, why isn't Alter a part of the Mayor's Cup?

Alter not part of Mayor's Cup

Alter is a private, parochial high school, therefore, other than being located in Kettering has no "govermental" tie to the City of Kettering. It this world of PC and separation of church & state, some may take offense that a Catholic institution would represent the city.

As for tournament games counting for the SWOHSHL, I believe the fact that the games are scheduled by mutual agreement with SWOHSHL teams, played under league rules, with league referees ... I am not sure what else would be done to make them count. Everyboddy played everbody and the winner was decided based upon record. Tie breaker would have been head to head, then goal differential. Teams did not get points for winning periods. It was like real hockey games, imagine that.

Alter is a private, parochial high school, therefore, other than being located in Kettering has no "govermental" tie to the City of Kettering. It this world of PC and separation of church & state, some may take offense that a Catholic institution would represent the city.

What does the Mayors Cup based on? I thought it had something to do with the best teams in the Dayton area, in which case I would imagine that Alter should be involved. Maybe I misunderstood. I