• Sycamore

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Talawanda

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Troy

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

slapshot26

Same as before just with new opportunity to vote. Still might be too early though, as some key matchups are upcoming in these few last weeks of the regular season.

Moeller has their second weekend of league play this weekend, but besides that everyone else has played most of their league games, and i think everyone else has played 2/3 of their league games already, so i think after that would be a good time for people to start saying who think they will win

I was reporting a score.

If I was looking for analysis/pathetic rationalization, my post would've looked a litte more like this:

1/20

St. X 3 Moeller 1

This must've been a fluke! Tell me why please.

either way, x still won, there was no excuse for moeller to lose this game other than x outworked moeller:dang:

Well, let's see what happens on Feb 1st when the game actually counts and is an actual game with full checking. The last time these two met in an actual game with full checking, it didn't turn out so well for St. X. Um, does 3-0 ring a bell?

sycamore just won the MLK Jr. tournament this weekend. they beat dublin jerome, dublin coffman, and evangston (Illinois). they seem to be decent contenders in the SWOHSHL race.

Well, let's see what happens on Feb 1st when the game actually counts and is an actual game with full checking. The last time these two met in an actual game with full checking, it didn't turn out so well for St. X. Um, does 3-0 ring a bell?

dont get me wrong, i would love to see moeller win, seeing that im on the team, but im just stating a fact, x out worked us and it really showed that we cant take x for granted seeing that they are indeed a good team

Sycamore has got to be the "feel good" story of the year. It just goes to show how far coaching and solid play can take you. Congratulations to the Aves for the hard fought wins over Moeller and St. X last weekend.

what are the matchups for the SWOHSHL tourney? Also, why has the north division played 4 more league games than the south division, according to swohshl.com

Alter won the North, and beat moeller, tied X, and beat Francis deSales.

They have Troy then either Moeller or the Boro if they win...will be Moeller without a doubt.

Moeller without a doubt? They play Sycamore who they split with this year. And are you just hoping it's moeller because you beat them once and didn't fair to well with Sycamore:shrug:

no im talking state tourney man, not SWOHSHL. I am just saying its moeller in their game vs. Springboro..i dont care about sycamore at this point, they have nothing to do with this now. they may later but i am saying that alter will probably play moeller not the boro

no im talking state tourney man, not SWOHSHL. I am just saying its moeller in their game vs. Springboro..i dont care about sycamore at this point, they have nothing to do with this now. they may later but i am saying that alter will probably play moeller not the boro

yeah because boros jv team is now their varsity team

like 11 springboro players were kicked off, for some fight or cheating or something, not sure, will try to find out for ya though