SWBL tennis

eaton7988

Thoughts......Iknow this is different coming from an Eaton fan,but was just thinking of spring. My son plays tennis and was wondering what everyone thought.

eaton tennis

hahahahaha eaton shouldn't be to bad this year. We finally have a guy who knows what he's talking about. I heard that the Titus kid is pretty solid which is good maybe he can actually compete with the swbl 1st singles players. Obviously Andrew is good but he's the only one left from our double teams last year so it should be interesting to see who coach pugh pairs him with this year. If andrew and whoever his partner is can put together a okay season eaton should be a fairly solid team.

Pretty sure it is between Bellbrook and Oakwood, the country club schools. I do think with guys in the right place we might have a chance to place in the top four. Lets hear from some other schools....I know you are out there. Everyone is a closet tennis fan!!!!

Pretty sure it is between Bellbrook and Oakwood, the country club schools. I do think with guys in the right place we might have a chance to place in the top four. Lets hear from some other schools....I know you are out there. Everyone is a closet tennis fan!!!!

Country club schools? Oakwood, maybe, but Bellbrook??????

Speaking of Bellbrook, I understand their tennis coach passed away this past December. Sorry to hear the sad news.

In the lower half, Preble Shawnee, Milton Union, and Waynesville will all be solid. All the other teams graduated their whole varsity squads or have very few returning players. Milton Union's new freshman will be excellent and most likely win league. I think the fight for first will be between Milton and Shawnee and it will be close.

In the top half, Bellbrook win be astounding again. I don't believe they graduated any starters and can only get better, while I believe Oakwood graduated their entire varsity line-up. That's a tough hurdle to clear. I just can't see Oakwood being as good as in past years. Even then, these two will be untouchable again atop the SWBL. Valley View will be the next decent team, but that incredible gap will still be there.

Eaton entertains VV tonight. Should be a good watch. Hope to get off work before its over. Eaton's first singles is 2-1, first doubles is 3-0..... the team is 2-1. Could this be the year???? maybe we can finish third? only time will tell

VV wins big 5-0. Looks like we need some work. Valley View was very consistent all the way through and will be tough for the rest of the league. Franklin match was postponed till the 16th. Spring Break

Valley View has struggled at times. #1 singles kid has been sick and missed some matches causing everyone to move up. However, it has toughned their play. Should be interesting to watch if the first singles kid gets back on track. I think it was 4-1 against carlisle monday and 5-0 against monroe last night. The VV coach is great, very knowledgable and you can tell he loves the game. He really puts effort in to making the kids better.