Supreme Court sides with coach in public school prayer case

He hasn't had a successful song or album in years

He's right lol I said the same thing in another thread days ago
Kid Rock seems to be doing alright.... seems to play to BIG crowds..... and must have made some cash somehow.... building a HUGE complex just outside of Nashville.....

Kid Rock seems to be doing alright.... seems to play to BIG crowds..... and must have made some cash somehow.... building a HUGE complex just outside of Nashville.....
His last album debuted at #124 and he is playing smaller venues lol but alright

He was born into wealth so I'm not surprised ?‍♂️

His music and artistic output has long since taken a backseat to his outlandish behavior and his politics
don't let FACTS get in the way of your opinion..... the dude has been a GREAT entertainer ....

His music and artistic output has long since taken a backseat to his outlandish behavior and his politics
maybe he got some Stock advise from Drunk Nancy and her equally DRUNK husband and probably a cheater on his Drunk wife too..

Has he? I can't name a single thing he's done music-wise in the last 15-20 years sans All Summer Long
seems to be traveling well this Summer, why don't you break down and go watch one of his concerts this summer, i think he is playing in 2-3 places in Ohio in the next couple of months....

so what did Kid Rocks parents do? that made them so wealthy? did they loan him 150 MILLION? or was it a gift?

Has he? I can't name a single thing he's done music-wise in the last 15-20 years sans All Summer Long
maybe you should turn into Tucker and watch his hour long interview with Kid Rock.... expand your mind a little..... life is too short to have so much hate for a entertainer...