Supreme Court Justice Thomas’s wife Ginni Thomas is caught attempting to overthrow our government

D

Deleted75680

“According to reporting from the Washington Post, she sent identical emails to 29 Arizona state legislators—27 more than previously known—encouraging them to overturn the will of the voters and send an alternate slate of electors to be counted by the Senate. The New York Times reported that she was also in contact with Trump lawyer John Eastman as he attempted to orchestrate a coup.”

January 6 Committee to seek testimony, bet she takes the 5th.

Begin? You've been melting on here for months. lol

You going postal when absolutely no former or current elected officials are charged with a crime as a result of your 4th witch hunt? I think you should give us a head's up.

Epic boobery!
Block him. Block him. Block him!

Last edited by a moderator:
“According to reporting from the Washington Post, she sent identical emails to 29 Arizona state legislators—27 more than previously known—encouraging them to overturn the will of the voters and send an alternate slate of electors to be counted by the Senate. The New York Times reported that she was also in contact with Trump lawyer John Eastman as he attempted to orchestrate a coup.”

January 6 Committee to seek testimony, bet she takes the 5th.
This lady was caught attempting to overthrow the government? This one little lady? ?So lets put her on trial and make sure the judge is a Trump appointy who married a close relative or two of hers and have a jury of all conservatives and let the chips fall where they may like with Hillaries lawyer. You game?

Funny, I wonder what some of the idiots on here would say if it was Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s spouse Doing the same thing Gianni did back in 2000? That's how I know you people are in a cult. Also, Al Gore conceded the election after the supreme court ruling. Trump and some of you people have not. That’s the difference. Anywho, Word today is Gianni says she would be happy to testify. This is your chance to lay out all the evidence you have the election was stolen. If this would actually be true, it was the crime of the history of the world and the world’s media would be covering it.

This lady was caught attempting to overthrow the government? This one little lady? ?So lets put her on trial and make sure the judge is a Trump appointy who married a close relative or two of hers and have a jury of all conservatives and let the chips fall where they may like with Hillaries lawyer. You game?
Yes, and so was Bill and Hillary who both testified for hours. Question is, Trump game to do the same?

“On Wednesday, the House select committee revealed that it has a series of emails between coup-plotting Trump attorney John Eastman and Ginni Thomas. These emails are in addition to previous reports that showed Thomas attempted to pressure Arizona legislators into dropping the electors selected by voters, and a set of texts between Ginni Thomas and Donald Trump’s Chief of Staff Mark Meadows in which she pressed for overturning the election.”

Justice Thomas continues to rule on Supreme Court cases that directly impact the insurrection aftermath, including Donald Trump’s attempt to block the Jan. 6 committee from getting White House documents. In fact, Thomas was the only justice to dissent on that case.​

This is hardly the first time Clarence Thomas failed to recuse himself when he faced obvious conflicts of interest. In 2000, he joined the majority in Bush v. Gore, handing the presidency to George W. Bush while his wife was actively aiding Bush’s transition team.

I have several times posted that I have always thought Trump to be a self-promoting donkey.

He was also a better a better president than Oblama or FJB.
So cute with the FJB saying not enough balls to not use code? Stay classy.

F_ck Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, etc. and...

images.jpeg-37.jpg

Voice, a one man crusader for justice!!!
gobluetom, a Walmart wolverine who’s mommy rejected him during childhood. You seem to be stalking me. Feel free to post on a different thread. I am hardly a one man crusader, millions of Americans have a problem with Jan 6. Only a couple troll on Yappi. ????

The dilemma those like Voice and Happy are facing is deciding whether or not to start copying and pasting/repeating what the leftists on Twitter and in the media are now starting to post about Biden. They are turning on him in numbers daily.....

It will be quite humorous

gobluetom, a Walmart wolverine who’s mommy rejected him during childhood. You seem to be stalking me. Feel free to post on a different thread. I am hardly a one man crusader, millions of Americans have a problem with Jan 6. Only a couple troll on Yappi. ????
What a well thought out putdown, I am having flashbacks to grade school.