Sunday

It’s all about raising awareness.

That reminds me - I hope some dedicated folks will be working this October to raise awareness of breast cancer. Else I will have completely forgotten it exists.

Frankly, it’s scary that a bunch of mentally ill 20 yr olds, whose only “skills” are having large followings on social media, can cause Democrats to abandon science. They want to believe Republicans are stupid for not believing every word about Covid or Global Warming, but then tell us with a straight face, a man can give birth.

The covid vaccine cures cancer
Biden campaigned that he would cure cancer, I did not know he would do it by replacing it with Covid. It is strange that not once as the cure been mentioned since elected. Was that just another promise made but will not be kept? I watch this man and he can not remember where he put his mask a few minutes ago. How could he possibly remember what he promised months ago.

It’s all about raising awareness.

That reminds me - I hope some dedicated folks will be working this October to raise awareness of breast cancer. Else I will have completely forgotten it exists.
Yes, it’s very good at raising awareness for mental illness.

Biden campaigned that he would cure cancer, I did not know he would do it by replacing it with Covid. It is strange that not once as the cure been mentioned since elected. Was that just another promise made but will not be kept? I watch this man and he can not remember where he put his mask a few minutes ago. How could he possibly remember what he promised months ago.
Good point. The “cure” word really shouldn’t be thrown around by politicians unless there is a legitimate possibility it’ll happen and they are willing to dedicate significant resources to it. Pure pandering