STOP paying people not to work - NOW!!

toledomansfield

there are 9.8 million unemployed in the country (that number is most certainly higher than that). there are 7ish million jobs (based on the google search i just did). now i perfectly well understand that there will be some type of unfilled job somewhere and some unemployed somewhere else, but neither of those numbers should be even half of what they are. unless some outside force is acting upon the people to not go to work. a hungry belly is a huge incentive to work. why is it so difficult for a democrat to see that paying people to not work is probably the largest factor in the reluctance of people to go find a job?

Raider6309

there are 9.8 million unemployed in the country (that number is most certainly higher than that). there are 7ish million jobs (based on the google search i just did). now i perfectly well understand that there will be some type of unfilled job somewhere and some unemployed somewhere else, but neither of those numbers should be even half of what they are. unless some outside force is acting upon the people to not go to work. a hungry belly is a huge incentive to work. why is it so difficult for a democrat to see that paying people to not work is probably the largest factor in the reluctance of people to go find a job?
The actually number is 50% unemployed but the government only counts people looking for work