Steph Curry: Another Liberal Hypocrite

Where are Steph Curry's quotes on these issues? Find me quotes or activism from Steph Curry specifically tailored to fighting poverty and then I'll take what you have to say seriously.
He supports Biden, thus, supports his policies. You People.

Also, maybe someone mentioned it, but why does a guy with that much money need to ask the city/ county to put up a fence? Why not just put one up yourself?
I will say, I'm surprised that he's not already in a pretty well gated mansion already.

ETA: Did a little Google'ing - sounds like the new mansion (he just moved last year) is pretty heavily walled, so I wouldn't think he'd need extra fencing, but who knows?

I will say, I'm surprised that he's not already in a pretty well gated mansion already.

ETA: Did a little Google'ing - sounds like the new mansion (he just moved last year) is pretty heavily walled, so I wouldn't think he'd need extra fencing, but who knows?

liberals can never have high enough walls....

What is it that Steph has done wrong here? Where is the hypocrisy? All we have here is that Steph prefers that low income housing not be built adjacent to his property and somehow that connects him with an extremely bastardized interpretation of a FAR-left outlook on immigration policy. Oh, but no one has anything concrete from Steph about his opinions towards help the poor nor illegal immigration. Even if you did have that, the connection is weak and desperate.
"As long as there's equality, in the sense of you having all your protections and your rights as a citizen, that should be the very low bar for everybody to adhere to."

-Steph Curry from Rolling Stone magazine.

Now maybe you can stop being weird.

I am not shocked haha. Go up to any middle to upper class black person, and they will tell you they don't want to live anywhere near any low income, subsidized housing of any kind. A lot of them came out the projects or similar themselves. They are not trying to go back to that. You hear white liberals push for that more than anyone. We cool over here, fam.
That’s great. Steph Curry knows nothing of the projects. His dad was playing in the NBA during his childhood and he was regularly on the floor shooting around with NBA players during warm ups. He went to private school his whole life.

So he doesn’t get to argue from that particular position of authority.

Where are Steph Curry's quotes on these issues? Find me quotes or activism from Steph Curry specifically tailored to fighting poverty and then I'll take what you have to say seriously.
Find them yourself you incredible nincompoop

That’s great. Steph Curry knows nothing of the projects. His dad was playing in the NBA during his childhood and he was regularly on the floor shooting around with NBA players during warm ups. He went to private school his whole life.

So he doesn’t get to argue from that particular position of authority.
He's not even arguing. He's just making requests.

"As long as there's equality, in the sense of you having all your protections and your rights as a citizen, that should be the very low bar for everybody to adhere to."

-Steph Curry from Rolling Stone magazine.

Now maybe you can stop being weird.
Ok, so the connection between this quote and low income housing is... what?

Section 8 policy.
Is this development even Section 8? Again, the Fox News article doesn't say, so your vague three-word response has no foundation. On top of that, where is Steph Curry's position on Section 8 housing?

Diversity can be a policy end-goal if you define how to measure it, but on its own, it's not a policy.

Ok, so the connection between this quote and low income housing is... what?
Im not going to play the game where I have to connect all the dots for you. I don’t think you’re this stupid, just trying to play games. If you truly can’t see the connection between equality and low income housing then we’ll just end the conversation here.

Im not going to play the game where I have to connect all the dots for you. I don’t think you’re this stupid, just trying to play games. If you truly can’t see the connection between equality and low income housing then we’ll just end the conversation here.
Well....

Show me where I have brought up "equality" in this thread. I'm not trying to connect low income housing with equality. I'm asking how does Steph Curry factor in to the point that he's a hypocrite?

Substituting the word arguing for requesting changes absolutely nothing about the content of my post.
Yes it does. They are simply making a request. Not "arguing from a position of authority." If you, a regular person, made the same kind of request in respect to your neighborhood, you wouldn't be arguing from a position of authority.

Show me where I have brought up "equality" in this thread. I'm not trying to connect low income housing with equality. I'm asking how does Steph Curry factor in to the point that he's a hypocrite?
Guess the conversation is done. Already told you we weren't playing your games.

Yes it does. They are simply making a request. Not "arguing from a position of authority." If you, a regular person, made the same kind of request in respect to your neighborhood, you wouldn't be arguing from a position of authority.
You missed about 90% of the context of my post. Try again.