Stark County Playoffs 1st Round

We will beat Hoover in the Regional Final, securing another Regional Title and another unofficial Fed Title...Will that be 4 in a row? I'm losing count
No doubt. TIGERTOWN all the way. Funny, I have heard several Hoover folk say they would manhandle Archbishop Hoban and would match St. Eds toe to toe beatening them without issue. Saying they shut down McKinley and Jackson. There D to much. Well...McKinley God bless them and Jackson are no where on the same level as Hoban. Hoban is not on same level as Ed's. Eds handled them relatively easy. Toe to toe injuries would happen with them. Stay in your lane Hoover. Besides you never would play them (ED'S). Its okay to talk junk. But be realistic. GOOD LUCK STAY HEALTHY

No doubt. TIGERTOWN all the way. Funny, I have heard several Hoover folk say they would manhandle Archbishop Hoban and would match St. Eds toe to toe beatening them without issue. Saying they shut down McKinley and Jackson. There D to much. Well...McKinley God bless them and Jackson are no where on the same level as Hoban. Hoban is not on same level as Ed's. Eds handled them relatively easy. Toe to toe injuries would happen with them. Stay in your lane Hoover. Besides you never would play them (ED'S). Its okay to talk junk. But be realistic. GOOD LUCK STAY HEALTHY
So you have imaginary friends who claim to be fans of Hoover...cool story.

Hoover has played Ed's BTW.

You know a lot about Massillon and Stark County for a Moeller fan.
More likely a Massillon troll account though.
Could it be Heff, Chiefy Jones, Sam the Butcher or Ts1960, Brennan03?

So you have imaginary friends who claim to be fans of Hoover...cool story.

Hoover has played Ed's BTW.

You know a lot about Massillon and Stark County for a Moeller fan.
More likely a Massillon troll account though.
Could it be Heff, Chiefy Jones, Sam the Butcher or Ts1960, Brennan03?
Nice try. I m Moeller Alumni. But live now in Massillon. I admire this towns love for their team and there pride. They have great tradition, best coaching and team. These young men give all they got playing for the glory of the game. I still follow my Crusaders. They are number one seed. After an unbelievable losing season last year. They have one hell of a football team. But I tell you what Massillon could take them.

To try to route this somewhat back onto intelligent discussion: I could see the eagles eking one out against Stow on Friday. If we play like we did to start the game against McKinley, we will have a fighting chance.

Of course I don't personally see either team making it past the Mentor/Iggy winner in round 2. (I see Mentor with the upset)