Stark County Football 2022

DaveDawg

The Bulldog
Stark County Football 2022 and results
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 1.58.41 PM.png

Last edited:

-Massillon Washington-

At the present time, the game versus RICC Prep (9th game) is with the TIGER JUNIOR VARSITY. The VARSITY has an OPEN DATE.
Thank you my friend!
Need help with getting the preview games filled. If you have that information would you please pass that along. Thank you

Thank you my friend!
Need help with getting the preview games filled. If you have that information would you please pass that along. Thank you
According to Big Ed, Perry has a scrimmage with Akron SVSM on Thursday, August 11.

According to Arbiter, Tuslaw has a scrimmage to Sandy Valley on Thursday, August 11.

-Dave Dawg-

Here’s two more:
According to Arbiter, Canton South is scrimmaging Steubenville on August 11.

According to Arbiter, Lake is scrimmaging Hudson on August 11.

Last edited:
Dang McKinley is gonna start 0-3
And there's the 1st shot in an otherwise very civil thread so far. You give our Massillon fans a black eye with posts like this. It may be time to lighten up and see how that works instead? You have no idea how good McK will be this year and neither do I. They do have some serious team speed as evidence their showing in the countywide track championship. Why be the one to start the crap? Does it feed your ego in some way? You or anyone can say "well I was actually bantering as fans do" but when you post it that really isn't taken the same as an in-person comment. Instead it looks like you are starting the crap war, like the many other crap wars on many other thread here involving these teams.

I need my Dawgs to be good again! My sons poured their blood, sweat, and tears into that program, and I always have a soft spot for this place

As Massillon fans we should all bow down to the great Striker300 and his infinite wisdom.
Ohio State fans the great one doesn’t want you to use an X instead of an M when posting something online. There certainly better not be any Muck Fichigan shirts or banners flying on High St that say anything derogatory towards the Wolverines.
Cleveland Browns fans the great one doesn’t want you to say anything negative about your opponent especially Pittsburgh or Cincinnati. At the muni in the fall you will treat all opposing fans with respect and not berate them in anyway.
Massillon fans on October 22 at PBTS by order of the great one you should approach a mckinley fan and shake their hand and say we appreciate you coming to PBTS to cheer on your bulldogs and it doesn’t matter who wins as long as they all play a nice respectful game. He has also ordered me to start using a capital M when I type the word mckinley in which I have told him to GFY.
GFY, douche!

0-3 is not outlandish but I think 1-2 but that is just an way early prediction. Besides records don't mean alot in D1 it is about playing well late.

Massillon will have their hands full with Moeller that's for sure.

Canton McKinley had an opportunity to beat Austintown Fitch last season but blew their chances in the 2nd half. I think the Bulldogs will get the job done this coming season against Fitch. Dublin Coffman will be a toss up game. Only certain loss in the first three games will be the away game at Mentor, although it should be a more competitive game than last season's opener in Canton.

I think the pups will beat Fitch.
Fitch lost their QB (who was MVP of the big school North-South all star game last month) but next in line is expected to be pretty good. Plus Jamaal James returns after missing all last year and played a half dozen Sophomores starting last year on a pretty darn good team. Another year of growing and experience should help. I’m not predicting a Fitch win Benchboss, but I certainly wouldn’t dismiss the Falcons.

"records don't mean a lot in D1"

This is an interesting comment as we all wait to see if the OHSAA brings the number of D1 teams up.
Three Stark County schools eagerly await to see if they are moved from D2 to D1.

Yes it will be interesting but unless they bring up dozens of teams the vast majority of D1 will still make the playoffs. Ie. many .500 teams and below.

Last edited: