Stark County Football 2022

It will be interesting to see what the attendance will be with not having a greater mix of schools involved compared to past games where more schools were represented.

0-3 is not outlandish but I think 1-2 but that is just an way early prediction. Besides records don't mean alot in D1 it is about playing well late.

Massillon will have their hands full with Moeller that's for sure.
TigerPaw! My main man. Good Luck this year. Everybody has a tough schedule unless you win em all!!

It will be interesting to see what the attendance will be with not having a greater mix of schools involved compared to past games where more schools were represented.
Wonder why?
I didn't mean to imply that only Jackson kids dropped out, others did too. Why? Some kids are just done with football, some don't want to risk it if they’re playing in college, probably a million reasons why.
Looking forward tothe game tomorrow, it's going to be my first trip to Benson.

Stay classy. Not sure you really want to go down the road of former players getting into trouble right now.
It was more of a statement of current players getting into trouble but I think you know that. All schools have them, YOU just seem to be more offended than others. Wonder why. ?‍♂️

Last edited:
None of today's players are currently in high school. All are now former high school athletes. Hope this helps. Stay positive.
When you've graduated....and before you move on to the next level....or the next phase of your life....you are supposed to REPRESENT YOUR SCHOOL in an all star game....you're a current player. I know it's a shame but it happened, accept, or, as one guy would say...."except" it.

Looking forward to a fun experience with all who are here. Young men playing their last local game whatever may come next. Good luck and good health to all involved.

Only at Benson could this game be held and attract HOF players to be on the sidelines as a Celebrity Coach

Shout out to all the coaches , players and volunteers making today's game possible. Especially to kids like Trey Martin. After a stellar Fed career and leading his team to the #1 team in Stark last season, he has a full scholly and still on the roster today. Props to the Green schools and community for helping to produce a stellar student/athlete.

Shout out to all the coaches , players and volunteers making today's game possible. Especially to kids like Trey Martin. After a stellar Fed career and leading his team to the #1 team in Stark last season, he has a full scholly and still on the roster today. Props to the Green schools and community for helping to produce a stellar student/athlete.
LOL. Did you flunk geography? Green is in Summit County.

It was good for all the kids. It was fun and loose like it should have been. The weather turned out great and the venue as always was wonderful. Thanks to all these graduates for participating. The two HOF honorary coaches Donnie Shell and Isaac Bruce were really into it as well.

Moving forward, they might want to consider pushing the date back like it used to be. For those going on to play at the next level, this is close to when they report to their college teams.

Good if your name was Darrius McElroy
At the last minute, I found a live visual/audio streaming of the game via YouTube. QB and punter Darrius McElory was named as the game's MVP; McElroy rushed for 100 yards & 2TD’s, threw for 51yards & a 2-pt conversion & averaged 43 yards per punt! He and Austin Brawley represented themselves and Massillon Washington well in two different All-Star games, both MVP recipients?.

At the last minute, I found a live visual/audio streaming of the game via YouTube. QB and punter Darrius McElory was named as the game's MVP; McElroy rushed for 100 yards & 2TD’s, threw for 51yards & a 2-pt conversion & averaged 43 yards per punt! He and Austin Brawley represented themselves and Massillon Washington well in two different All-Star games, both MVP recipients?.
Thanks, has a Tiger team/player EVER lost at Faw....er....I mean Benson? Either way, good to see kids end their HS days being allowed to participate in events like this. Sounds like a nice night in Canton, Tom Benson would be proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you've graduated....and before you move on to the next level....or the next phase of your life....you are supposed to REPRESENT YOUR SCHOOL in an all star game....you're a current player. I know it's a shame but it happened, accept, or, as one guy would say...."except" it.

You would think that once they graduate they are a former player. At least I think most rational people would think that.

Big Ed - who was the Perry kicker that won the halftime contest? I was busy schmoozing but I want to shout out the halftime winner.

Last edited: