Stark County 2022

If CCC played WB, I am taking the Warriors by 3+ runs.

Alazaus would definitely get a win if he was pitching
Did anyone see the close play at first to close out West Branch's win over Alliance tonight? Opinion?

West Branch swept the Aviators. Alazaus is a good arm. The EBC is very talented top to bottom this year. Everyone has a good arm or two to compete with anyone on a given night. Marlington and Salem seem to be the head of the pack.

My Alliance Aviators have enough to compete but they must hit the ball and play better defense. Game 2 against WB was probably the worst defensive performance I’ve seen Alliance have in 5+ years. No excuses, just stating my opinion.

Alazaus would definitely get a win if he was pitching

West Branch swept the Aviators. Alazaus is a good arm. The EBC is very talented top to bottom this year. Everyone has a good arm or two to compete with anyone on a given night. Marlington and Salem seem to be the head of the pack.

My Alliance Aviators have enough to compete but they must hit the ball and play better defense. Game 2 against WB was probably the worst defensive performance I’ve seen Alliance have in 5+ years. No excuses, just stating my opinion.
The EBC is a top 3 conference in NEO this year. No team is a slouch.

Jackson is #10 in D1 in the Coaches Poll.
Marlington is # 11 in D2.

This poll seems to punish you more for losses than reward you for wins.
Prep Baseball Report-Ohio has Marlington at #3 in D2 and #7 in the state overall.
Jackson is #16 in D1 (#21 overall) and Hoover is #34 in D1.

Those are the only Stark County schools ranked in the top 50 for D1 or top 25 for D2-4.

C.C.C. split with Copley yesterday ... D1 97 Exit Velo prospect according to Dad play 4 innings outta 14,, struck out twice, and two more errors in the field ... good to see other kids getting some varsity time !

Prep Baseball Report updated their rankings today. Marlington stays at # 3 in D2 and # 7 overall. Jackson moves up to # 9 in D1 and # 14 overall. Hoover hangs on at # 47 in D1.

C.C.C. split with Copley yesterday ... D1 97 Exit Velo prospect according to Dad play 4 innings outta 14,, struck out twice, and two more errors in the field ... good to see other kids getting some varsity time !
Wow, you sound like a miserable human being bagging on a 16 yr old soph. I've met the kid. He is a great kid and for you to single out a kid like you are is very low. Did that kid beat your son out for something? Get a life.

Prep Baseball Report came out with their rankings today.
Marlington is #3 in D2 and #7 overall.
Jackson is #15 in D2 and #20 overall. Keep in mind they have Jackson with 5 losses so they probably counted one of their Varsity Gold losses for the Varsity.
Hoover is #36 in D1.

Last edited: