Stark County 2022

Skelding has touched 90 I believe 91 top but touching 90 and sitting 90 is way different- Skelding is good not even trying to say he’s not he’s the only stark co guy I’ve heard that has even touched 90

I am from the respective conference of the EBC. We have four teams in our league in Stark County. Minerva, Canton South, Alliance and Marlington. South and the Dukes have 2 of the best pitchers in Stark County if I had to take a wild guess. Myself being from Beloit I just wanted to hop on the form and voice my opinion. AJ Pierson is from Canton South, 20244, he is a long, athletic frame and can run the fastball up to 88. Off-speeds just as good. Marlington has another arm, Tommy Skelding, 2023. Fastball up to 91, secondaries very good. He is committed to Kentucky to pursue his baseball dreams. These have to be some of the top dogs in the county but I have not seen every arm from every school in Stark. Take what I say with a grain of salt with that being said.

Isn't CC the only team in Stark to make state last year? They look to have some studs stepping in pitching and offense should be good this year although the team will be younger. They should do some damage. People forget they beat Federal league teams last year and Hoban starting their Vandy committed pitcher. Rocked him for 5 runs. Everyone always leaves CC out of it. But they end up the best. Most Fed leagues teams won't face them anymore and we are done with Jackson. They wish they could get a shot at the best team in Stark. We grabbed 3-4 kids from Jackson. Let's see if they even start at CC. Mazz knows...
Central gets beat up playing in stark county and then goes into the tourney and faces D4 teams. No wonder they make a run every year.

Isn't CC the only team in Stark to make state last year? They look to have some studs stepping in pitching and offense should be good this year although the team will be younger. They should do some damage. People forget they beat Federal league teams last year and Hoban starting their Vandy committed pitcher. Rocked him for 5 runs. Everyone always leaves CC out of it. But they end up the best. Most Fed leagues teams won't face them anymore and we are done with Jackson. They wish they could get a shot at the best team in Stark. We grabbed 3-4 kids from Jackson. Let's see if they even start at CC. Mazz knows...
I am not from Stark County but can someone back this guy up? Sounds like a load of crap to me.

052C53DB-1A7B-4012-8E18-FFD951B79E7A.png
7C55BFEA-4CB6-4B7C-9113-6C5EEE92412B.png
F6623C35-BAAA-4F40-B2B0-1FE653086274.png
508862CF-0CDE-4AD6-9B29-D59DBF7BFA87.png
70539CEA-B2A3-40A9-B554-07EFF6E6F0FC.png

Here are some previews from PBR. Looks like Massillon will be have a rebuilding year. Jackson will be a power. A few other teams other teams looks to have some talent

After reading through the PBR preseason profiles. It seems like the top 5 in stark are:

1. Louisville Leopards
2. Jackson Polar Bears
3. Marlington Dukes
4. GlenOak Eagles
5. North Canton Vikings

After reading through the PBR preseason profiles. It seems like the top 5 in stark are:

1. Louisville Leopards
2. Jackson Polar Bears
3. Marlington Dukes
4. GlenOak Eagles
5. North Canton Vikings
Louisville would lose to both Jackson and Marlington. Not sure what urged you to put them at #1. Maybe you have the inside scoop there that we don't.

Louisville would lose to both Jackson and Marlington. Not sure what urged you to put them at #1. Maybe you have the inside scoop there that we don't.
Louisville is not very impressive to me, I agree with you Warriors1999. But, I agree with having North Canton at the bottom, they lost two key players in Blackledge and Ashby, I am not sure how they are going to handle it without those guys.

Louisville is not very impressive to me, I agree with you Warriors1999. But, I agree with having North Canton at the bottom, they lost two key players in Blackledge and Ashby, I am not sure how they are going to handle it without those guys.
According to PBR the leopards strengths are leadership, speed, starting pitching, defense, and hitting… it sounds like they don’t have a single weakness. Sounds like they will control most games
51F5D046-0343-45C9-B27E-A14BED4F3A8C.png