Staffing shortages, watch this

I just heard Alex Berenson speak for the first time. I can see why he is being completely silenced by major media. He’s about two months ahead or more of reality but he has not been wrong once unless he’s been mis-quoted. He’s very careful about separating certainty from hypothesis and he is kicking everybody’s asz
Cabe if you haven't already you can sign up to get Berenson's substack. It's free and he emails out his latest thinking and data analysis on a regular basis.

Well there's the slight problem that vaccinated people are getting Covid. I pulled this directly from the CDC website "People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can be contagious." Explain to me again why we are testing only unvaccinated to enter workplace. Go to dinner etc....

Because hospitalizations and bad outcomes are almost exclusively among the unvaccinated. Aside from the moral obligation for employers to protect workers, hospitalizations and bad outcomes are an easily avoidable expense. And while the vaccinated can spread covid, it is a much lower rate. That, and I'm sure, most have grown tired of dealing with your conspiracy bs.

You asked.

Last edited:
Covid deaths to date - 688,737 as of today
Covid deaths to date of those vaccinated - 2,674 (CDC, Sept. 7,2021)

WHAT THE HELL IS THERE EVEN TO DEBATE? You can’t be this stupid.

He will be proven mostly right when all is said and done.

While he's careful to point out that some of the latest thinking on how the vaccine could be a problem is very preliminary and awaits the results of focused study, the idea that mass vaccination with a relatively weak vaccine at the height of a pandemic could cause major problems. If this line of thinking is shown to be correct we may be dealing with a crisis bigger then thalidomide.

And what makes this theory interesting is that the vaccine will not be damaging us because of any side effects in people. Rather the danger of the vaccine may be due to it's impact on the natural progression of the covid viral outbreak. A much trickier and subtler problem.
This is going to become the Trump shot in no time at all. FDA is kicking back at the Democrat party and public health

Covid deaths to date - 688,737 as of today
Covid deaths to date of those vaccinated - 2,674 (CDC, Sept. 7,2021)

WHAT THE HELL IS THERE EVEN TO DEBATE? You can’t be this stupid.
I've had Covid and have immunity. You took a shot that is loosing effectiveness. You also didn't factor in vaccinated deaths and bad reactions. Next we have to assume the reporting is accurate. I'm glad you took the vaccine. I won't be taking any vaccine at this point. Per Abbot binaxnow. I believe science will prove natural immunity was the correct choice. But, everyone has to do what they think is correct. Stupid is a funny word and you have me laughing. I doubt you even get that analogy.

Because hospitalizations and bad outcomes are almost exclusively among the unvaccinated. Aside from the moral obligation for employers to protect workers, hospitalizations and bad outcomes are an easily avoidable expense. And while the vaccinated can spread covid, it is a much lower rate. That, and I'm sure, most have grown tired of dealing with your conspiracy bs.

You asked.
Dishonest answer, try again.

I've had Covid and have immunity. You took a shot that is loosing effectiveness. You also didn't factor in vaccinated deaths and bad reactions. Next we have to assume the reporting is accurate. I'm glad you took the vaccine. I won't be taking any vaccine at this point. Per Abbot binaxnow. I believe science will prove natural immunity was the correct choice. But, everyone has to do what they think is correct. Stupid is a funny word and you have me laughing. I doubt you even get that analogy.
You’re ignoring the CDC facts. VAERS claims over 6,000 Americans have died from the vaccine itself. Other sources have it at much lower. One more time, over, 680,000 people have died from covid. Over 200 million are now vaccinated. Adding the 6,000 number to the number of vaccinated who died (2,674) renders any anti vaccine argument ridiculous. I have to ask again, are you stupid?

You’re ignoring the CDC facts. VAERS claims over 6,000 Americans have died from the vaccine itself. Other sources have it at much lower. One more time, over, 680,000 people have died from covid. Over 200 million are now vaccinated. Adding the 6,000 number to the number of vaccinated who died (2,674) renders any anti vaccine argument ridiculous. I have to ask again, are you stupid?
I am one person, that's singular. Why do you insist on labels? One like anti. You got a vaccine, good for you. I'm not anti you got vaccinated. It's a personal decision. Again, stupid is a funny word and you have me laughing.

I wouldn't hire them if they advertise they are vaccinated. Has no bearing on them being able to do their jobs.

In fact, they are likely to be whiny little brats like you, slappy, hairball, and the rest of the ladies. No thanks.
Those now considered menstruating persons??‍♂️

as an alternative to testing weekly or proof of vaccine, you should be able to provide proof that you have had a positive test in the past. Reinfection rates are fairly low.

I'm not sure there's a good test to prove you've had covid previously if it was a while ago, antibody blood serum levels dissipate in 2-3 months from the studies I've looked at.
I don't think that's true on the antibodies. I know people that had covid late last year and they STILL have antibodies now. But either way, the antibody test will tell you if you have natural immunity or not. And I agree that should be an acceptable exemption.

Well to start with covid is exponentially less dangerous to this marine then malaria, dengue, chicken pox, cholera, measles, mumps and rubella.

Do the marines mandate the Shingles vaccine?
Dont give them any ideas

The sheer callousness of the pro-vax crowd is disheartening. Whatever thread it was (they all run together now) where Slap posted a story about the clown lady that died, that’s awful humanity. Especially for the side that proclaims “to care”, except it’s with the caveat “as long as you’re doing it our way”. I’m sure there are awful conservative websites that I’m unaware of, just speaking on what I saw with this case. We’re at the point where we’re celebrating a death because one side or the other believes it proves their point? Lunacy.
The left has been celebrating the death of babies for decades...

Alot of truth to that. But, am curious of your opinion, what is the correct emotion to feel when a prominent anti-vax conspiracist, who urges listeners against it, dies of covid? Or an strong follower dies? Anger, sorrow, pity, celebration of their stance? I mean if you're at the person's funeral that's a pretty big elephant to ignore. Awkward at best, no?
Sht happens ?‍♂️

Life is a game of chance.

What is the correct emotion to feel for someone who runs everyday and dies of a heart attack or never smoked a day in their life and dies of lung cancer.

The issue is despite how much people want to downplay the risk of Covid, the vast majority of the population does not want to get the virus. Even if they dont have concern for themselves, they have others in their sphere that they want to protect. People also don’t know the long term effects of the virus and there seems to be risk there. I am not for government mandated vaccines but totally understand why a business would require it. In the absence of regular testing, doing nothing is a loser for most businesses. Doing nothing under the current rate of infection is a no go for the majority of the workforce.
The vast majority of the population doesn't want to get the flu either yet somehow weve managed to live with it without all this nonsense.

You keep repeating a highly inflated number and ask if others are stupid?

Covid has a 99% survival rate. Most cases are mild or even asymptomatic. Why would I need to inject a foreign substance into my body to protect against that?

Sht happens ?‍♂️

Life is a game of chance.

What is the correct emotion to feel for someone who runs everyday and dies of a heart attack or never smoked a day in their life and dies of lung cancer.

Nobody but a dotard would equate the 2 scenarios. Never go full dotard.

If he refused to take a widely available pill that prevented lung cancer deaths, like most the adult population, then ok similar.

I don't think that's true on the antibodies. I know people that had covid late last year and they STILL have antibodies now. But either way, the antibody test will tell you if you have natural immunity or not. And I agree that should be an acceptable exemption.
When you are blessed enough to be able to step over Covid like it’s a cow pie, how can you be sure how many times you’ve had it and how fresh your natural antibodies are ? I wonder if they can be distinguished generationally ?