St. Xavier Lacrosse 2008

Will St. Xavier win a state title in 2008?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thoughts/facts about the team that will go for a state title in 08

They lost Chad and Jon, which hurts. They need a new goalie, which is the big question mark.

Otherwise they pretty much got everybody back plus a couple new guys. Basically they're loaded at all three position groups. They need to figure out who's the goalie and who the LSMs are. These are concerns but most teams have more and bigger concerns. They have numerous candidates for these positions so they should be OK.

I think they're gonna be really good. State would be a bit of a shock, though. Final Four is a realistic expectation.

They lost Chad and Jon, which hurts. They need a new goalie, which is the big question mark.

Otherwise they pretty much got everybody back plus a couple new guys. Basically they're loaded at all three position groups. They need to figure out who's the goalie and who the LSMs are. These are concerns but most teams have more and bigger concerns. They have numerous candidates for these positions so they should be OK.

I think they're gonna be really good. State would be a bit of a shock, though. Final Four is a realistic expectation.

Who are the main contenders for goalie?

I think X needs to worry about getting out of cincy before talking about state. They might return alot but that doesnt mean those are all quality players. Without an experienced goalie and teams like moeller returning nearly every scorer and a couple signees already from a team that set the school record for wins in a season last year, st. x is gonna have all they can handle competing for the region this year.