St X ESPN Gameday

I have no idea if it is true but StX doesn't roll the red carpet out for anyone. He will be treated just like any other freshmen. If he is good he will start and get significant playing time on the freshmen team. If he is really good then maybe at the end of the season he will get moved up to JV and/or Varsity scout team. There have been some really big names come through StX and I think it is fair to say all of them have been treated the same. Having said that I hope he is a really good player and adds value to the program.

I believe Wyche is no longer playing. Al Golden Bengals coach former head coach of Miami Fl has a son on freshman team

If we're ever allowed back into Ballaban, future games could be interesting with Herbie and the Hit King in attendance

Pete Rose (sophomore) was called up to varsity from JV, mid-season (though he still played JV games).
Rose was on Varsity Roster all season and played in the scrimmage vs LW. Believe he may have played in one of the blowout games as well.

I have no idea if it is true but StX doesn't roll the red carpet out for anyone. He will be treated just like any other freshmen. If he is good he will start and get significant playing time on the freshmen team. If he is really good then maybe at the end of the season he will get moved up to JV and/or Varsity scout team. There have been some really big names come through StX and I think it is fair to say all of them have been treated the same. Having said that I hope he is a really good player and adds value to the program.
Except apparently he already got in...