St.V-St.M 2022

On to Walsh now Walsh opponents have a combined record of 26-41 they haven’t been tested for real all season except 2 games hoban and McDowell from Pennsylvania but they are still a great football team we need that bell back

My buddy who went to the game said this is the best St V team he’s seen since the Boarman years. Terry Cistone and his staff have done a great job with the team.
I agree give cistone another year and hopefully we’ll be put back in d3 because we would definitely win a state championship with coach cistone coaching

Our 2023 is almost set it’s kind of weird not seeing Hoban on there

perry panthers
Warren g Harding
Notre Dame-cathedral Latin
Walsh Jesuit
Ursuline
Harvest prep
Villa Angela st. Joseph
Benedictine
Week 9 available
Week 10 available

Harvest prep is a powerful D5 team since 2018 they have a record including playoff of 50-8 record

Last edited:

perry panthers
Warren g Harding
Walsh Jesuit
Ursuline
Harvest prep
Villa Angela st. Joseph
Benedictine
Week 9 available
Week 10 available

Harvest prep is a powerful D5 team since 2018 they have a record including playoff of 50-8 record
Weak schedule won't prepare you to play nordonia in 2023.

perry panthers
Warren g Harding
Walsh Jesuit
Ursuline
Harvest prep
Villa Angela st. Joseph
Benedictine
Week 9 available
Week 10 available

Buchtel maybe on that schedule

perry panthers
Warren g Harding
Walsh Jesuit
Ursuline
Harvest prep
Villa Angela st. Joseph
Benedictine
Week 9 available
Week 10 available

King -

If you look at the dates shown on Arbiter for next year, SVSM is only open wk 1 (8-18) and week 3 (9/1). Technically, Hoban is open week 1 - but I think they are slated to participate in the tournament that weekend in Canton or Massillon.

I bet they don't play Hoban in 2023, but resume in 2024.

Walsh mopped the floor with us tonight.
But how many interceptions need to be thrown before our coaches feel the need to replace the QB for good?
Evidently 5 is not that number.

Unbelievable.

King -

If you look at the dates shown on Arbiter for next year, SVSM is only open wk 1 (8-18) and week 3 (9/1). Technically, Hoban is open week 1 - but I think they are slated to participate in the tournament that weekend in Canton or Massillon.

I bet they don't play Hoban in 2023, but resume in 2024.
I hope Glenville is back on the schedule next year

Walsh mopped the floor with us tonight.
But how many interceptions need to be thrown before our coaches feel the need to replace the QB for good?
Evidently 5 is not that number.

Unbelievable.
We gotta understand that he is young and in my opinion I think this was humbling lesson for the kids. we did Walsh like that for the past 6 years it was bound to come back on us. But in my opinion they weren’t managing the clock very well if we are being honest. Anybody who has faced this team has go to be able to run the ball on them

Irish are locked into the 5 seed, meaning they host the eventual 12 seed in week 11.

Mayfield is currently shown in the 12 slot, but they are noted as locked into the 13 seed. They will travel to Austintown Fitch. The 12 seed will be determined by today's results.

John Hay was 7-3. Out of those 10, they faced 4 teams with winning records. Their record was 1-3 in those games.
The remaining 6 games they went 6-0, but within that 6 there were three teams with a combined record of 0-25, the remaining 3 teams had a combined record of 7-16.

SVSM should be able to liberally substitute all the way down the bench after halftime.

John hay has a mobile qb# 17 so their will be a heavy read option, triple option, jet option, speed option, to set up play action to possible get him loose if you stop him the offense is done for. And 2 decent runningbacks/wide receiver hybrids

Battle of the Green and Gold:

I'm rooting for John Hay as a CMSD alum. But the Irish are miles ahead of 'em and should win easily. I'll say 42-7

Just checked the forecast for Friday night. Should be fast tracks all over Northeast Ohio. Calling for a high of 60° and a low overnight into Saturday am of 34°. Only a 5% chance of precipitation. In other words what I always call "Fresh!" Perfect football weather.
We owe the weather gods one for this beauty on Oct. 28th.