St. Ignatius 2022-2023

US beats Sylvania 4-0 this AM and if the cats can advance, will be their opponent. Cats only lose to the other 3 final 4 teams was Sylvania, so....

Cats fall 4-3. Raced out to 2-0 lead and Olentangy was the much better team the rest of the way, no real attack

#5 was awesome. Liberty was big, skilled, and kept US on their heels. 5th goal the liberty kid was offsides and it was kinda obvious.

US missed a really close opportunity to bring it to 4-3. Liberty was just solid everywhere and 5 was special. Heard the kid was varsity qb as well. I don't remember Joe Pickens having a slapshot but he could hoop!

#5 was awesome. Liberty was big, skilled, and kept US on their heels. 5th goal the liberty kid was offsides and it was kinda obvious.

US missed a really close opportunity to bring it to 4-3. Liberty was just solid everywhere and 5 was special. Heard the kid was varsity qb as well. I don't remember Joe Pickens having a slapshot but he could hoop!
I've read about #5 for Liberty - Charlie Hughes. Played on club teams and was home schooled for his first 3 years - freshmen and sophomore year played with the AAA Blue Jackets and junior year with the AAA Titans of Middletown NJ. Came back to Liberty for his senior year and the high school experience.

So who is top dog in the state now? Any of the teams in mid or southern Ohio strong or is it all the northern teams. Iggy has always been tough