4th Team Points
1st Total Match Points
Tied 1st most Dual Wins

Looks like they have 2 more Duals left today in their Pool

C2 Gold Championships start at 3pm Today

1st Round DeSales gets Montana Williston

Winner gets the Winner of Medina Buckeye / Oak Harbor Rocket's

3 Ohio Teams Stacked together in a Elimination it seems to get to the Semi's

DeSales beat Medina Buckeye, 50-30 and then had to forfeit out to finish 4th.

Last edited:
Yep had Rootstown in the Semi's to make the Finals .

Still a great way to get some Summer Wrestling work in. Finished Tournament 10-0

Several Wrestlers had undefeated Weekends including State Champ David McClelland, and the Shulaw Brothers Lincoln and Max , Zachery Lopez , Owen Egan was 9-1 .
Unattached Guest Wrestlers that went undefeated Malachi O'Leary and the beast Kane Shawger

Last edited:
I know he lives in Cincy and I believe trains with Miron, wasn’t sure where he will end up. Very tough kid though.
He has a very close relationship with Colin , and his dad is originally from central Ohio. but yes i believe he goes to a Cincy private school. Isn't he just going to be in 8th grade this coming year.? Which makes his run at the Disney Duals even that more impressive.

Kid sounds a beast! What weight?
106 this past weekend. A multi OAC State Champ . Before he was 10 he Won the Border Wars Christmas Duals, Super 32, Monster Match Nationals, Flo Reno Worlds, Flo Tulsa Nationals, OHWAY State Champion, Show Me Nationals and Pin / Teched his way through NUWAY National Duals. Since then he has won the Trinity Award twice among other outstanding wrestler awards.

H
Yep had Rootstown in the Semi's to make the Finals .

Still a great way to get some Summer Wrestling work in. Finished Tournament 10-0

Several Wrestlers had undefeated Weekends including State Champ David McClelland, and the Shulaw Brothers Lincoln and Max , Zachery Lopez , Owen Egan was 9-1 .
Unattached Guest Wrestlers that went undefeated Malachi O'Leary and the beast Kane Shawger
Hey TC. It's spelled Zachary Lopez and he was undefeated 10-0, not 9-1. Also, it's Owen Eagan. Thanks for the pub! The entire DeSales team wrestled well, got better, and had fun.

H

Hey TC. It's spelled Zachary Lopez and he was undefeated 10-0, not 9-1. Also, it's Owen Eagan. Thanks for the pub! The entire DeSales team wrestled well, got better, and had fun.
Stallionallday , i got the A's wrong, Lol but re read did give him credit for being undefeated then said AND Owen Eagan was 9-1. Its all good except for my Spelling. :)

Last edited:
He has a very close relationship with Colin , and his dad is originally from central Ohio. but yes i believe he goes to a Cincy private school. Isn't he just going to be in 8th grade this coming year.? Which makes his run at the Disney Duals even that more impressive.
Sounds like an Avengers' level threat; sure his name isn't Thanos?