St Edward Schedule for 2021

Sycamore, as in Bishop Sycamore? Will their QB be coming back for a second post-grad season? Really wish we would stop scheduling that sham institution.

Covid was the best thing to happen to BS. If not for Covid and travel restrictions, their games against legit teams would have been replaced by OOS teams.

LOL! We never played Euclid. The last time the Tigers played Mentor, it was a home/home. What a troll!
Talking about now. Euclid and Eds both didn't get a return game in the contracts. Both one year deals in Massillon

And Massillon would only agree to play mentor in Massillon without a return game in Mentor at the present time (not past)

Not trolling to speak the truth

Talking about now. Euclid and Eds both didn't get a return game in the contracts. Both one year deals in Massillon

And Massillon would only agree to play mentor in Massillon without a return game in Mentor at the present time (not past)

Not trolling to speak the truth

The Tigers haven’t even announced the Euclid and Ed’s games. So, you are speculating on the future. Massillon should take care of Massillon and Mentor should take care of Mentor. By the way, if the Tigers are playing St. Edward in 2021, the Eagles represent the best D-1 program in northeast Ohio.

The Tigers haven’t even announced the Euclid and Ed’s games. So, you are speculating on the future. Massillon should take care of Massillon and Mentor should take care of Mentor. By the way, if the Tigers are playing St. Edward in 2021, the Eagles represent the best D-1 program in northeast Ohio.
I'm telling you facts about what Mentor was told. I know you don't like those but tough. Eds coudl be the best this year. Who knows. They definitely weren't last year

That’s a bold statement considering how bad the eagles were last year and with teams like Mentor and St. Ignatius always in the mix and an emerging Medina team that beat Ed’s last year. Not sure how you can make a strong statement like that without any reasoning behind it.

That’s a bold statement considering how bad the eagles were last year and with teams like Mentor and St. Ignatius always in the mix and an emerging Medina team that beat Ed’s last year. Not sure how you can make a strong statement like that without any reasoning behind it.
He's just throwing out a weak flame because he can never take facts which even have a perceived slight against Massillon.

What I said on Mentor in relation to them is factual. So I'm not shocked at all that Euclid and Eds will only be playing in Massillon. Doubt they'd just single out Mentor with that

I repeat, Ed’s has the best D-1 program in northeast Ohio.

I repeat, Ed’s has the best D-1 program in northeast Ohio.

Maybe, maybe be not but that doesn’t mean they won’t lose to Mentor in the playoffs again. They may have had two more state championships in the 2010s had it not been for Mentor. So, you can’t say that any perceived notion of the best program in NEO translates to a win.

Maybe, maybe be not but that doesn’t mean they won’t lose to Mentor in the playoffs again. They may have had two more state championships in the 2010s had it not been for Mentor. So, you can’t say that any perceived notion of the best program in NEO translates to a win.

I didn’t say that. Am I not entitled to an opinion? Wow.

Sa
Interesting how this turned into a Massillon vs Mentor thread.

Same with the Maxpreps top 50 thread that got shut down bc of Massillon / Fed posters taking shots at eachother. They took an Interesting article and thread and ruined it yet are free to post away on every thread....

Sa

Same with the Maxpreps top 50 thread that got shut down bc of Massillon / Fed posters taking shots at eachother. They took an Interesting article and thread and ruined it yet are free to post away on every thread....

What are you talking about, it is still there.

Getting back to St. Edward:I wonder if Canada North will be able to travel to the states this year? Hopefully, the border will be open by then, but who knows?