St.Edward Quad: Col DeSales, SVSM, Strongsville

Hokie99

St. Eds wins the first dual 57-10 (I think)

215: Eds forfeits to Shulaw. Delsanter in t shirt and sweats with no sling anymore......HMM
Not sure where Baugh is?

157: Columbus kid ranked #4 majors Peterson. Was a great first period then Peterson got himself in some precarious positions and turned a couple times. Freshman mistakes!

Some big wins for the Miller bros as they controlled the entire match agianst good opponents, O'Brien with a nice win (6-3 I think) against a top 5 kid, Eaton with a good win against a top 5 kid as well (2-3 point win) I think he's still getting back into shape.

Next up SVSM: 126 Skinner, 175 and 215 a few weight SVSM has a top 10 kid ranked,

I don't see any box scores but Eds didn't send out a 215 all day. SVSM and DeSales have good guys at that weight so it was a bummer to not see the match. Not sure what the match looked like at that weight between SVSM an DeSales.

Sanderfer also didn't wrestle against the state champ Skinner at 126, a match up I was looking forward too. Eds only lost via pin with Niang against SVSM and Peterson 14-6 against the Desales kid at 157.

I don't see any box scores but Eds didn't send out a 215 all day. SVSM and DeSales have good guys at that weight so it was a bummer to not see the match. Not sure what the match looked like at that weight between SVSM an DeSales.

Sanderfer also didn't wrestle against the state champ Skinner at 126, a match up I was looking forward too. Eds only lost via pin with Niang against SVSM and Peterson 14-6 against the Desales kid at 157.
According to STVM’s Twitter, Getz lost by pin at 215 (assumably to Shulaw).

Sanderfer also didn't wrestle against the state champ Skinner at 126, a match up I was looking forward to. Eds only lost via pin with Niang against SVSM and Peterson 14-6 against the Desales kid at 157.
Directly from the St Ed’s wreswebsite/blog:

“The Eagles had a few forfeits Saturday including a double forfeit.

“We had a guy come down with a high fever last night and we didn’t have time to get a guy,” Heffernan said. “Another guy couldn’t wrestle, but he’ll be fine next week. We don’t want an injury to get worse this time of year.”

Heffernan assured that all 14 weight classes will be filled for the State Duals and the regular sectional, district and state tournaments.”

So I’d assume that was in reference to 215. Also of note Kilbane was there for senior night. Maybe that mean’s absolutely nothing, but found it interesting.

St. Ed's will be fine at 215. I mentioned during the week Ed's would have multiple FF. Some wrestle offs coming soon may also change the line up. Time will tell.

Sounds like delsanter is scared of shulaw #whimp
The guy has not been wrestling, and was in a sling for the past several weeks. Even if he is doing better, there is a chance he doesn't wrestle the rest of the year. You want him to just jump out there still less than 70% at best against one of the better guys in the country? Makes sense....