St Charles @ Washington Courthouse

Mystery solved.

http://www.thisweeknews.com/sports/20171002/cardinals-forced-to-forfeit-only-win

Apparently at the end of that crazy game against New Philadelphia where the Quakers scored two TDs in the last minute for an amazing comeback win, the refs ejected a St Charles player in what might be the first time in the history of the school that a Cards football player was fired up in a game. Jacoby is definitely doing some great things over there beyond just installing the veer triple option. Clearly being beyond the realm of all possibilities, the AD never read the officials' ejection report. It's unclear whether the ineligible player smacked anyone from Washington Court House hard during the game, but one can only hope.

Mystery solved.

http://www.thisweeknews.com/sports/20171002/cardinals-forced-to-forfeit-only-win

Apparently at the end of that crazy game against New Philadelphia where the Quakers scored two TDs in the last minute for an amazing comeback win, the refs ejected a St Charles player in what might be the first time in the history of the school that a Cards football player was fired up in a game. Jacoby is definitely doing some great things over there beyond just installing the veer triple option. Clearly being beyond the realm of all possibilities, the AD never read the officials' ejection report. It's unclear whether the ineligible player smacked anyone from Washington Court House hard during the game, but one can only hope.

First time I can say I have laughed out loud on the boards.

Mystery solved.

(I know this is a re-up 3.5 years after the fact. Forgive me.)

I believe St Charles does lead the CCL in football ejections. They had one a few years prior, too, against Kings.

I absolutely love any aspect of St Chazz Osbourne the Thuuuurd " Football being discussed out here. But from 4 years ago!!! Priceless . .

True story

I was over at Pick North on a Saturday morning a big handful of years ago watching my daughter run at a Middle school Cross country area invitational and on the football field Pick North Frosh were playing St Chazz . So of course I was watching for a bit as the girls were about 30 minutes from starting , and was standing near some parents and a St Chazz parent was talking to a Pick parent it appeared and was commenting to the SC parent that his 'son " looked good out there { He was a running back } and he said he was doing well considering he didn't have a lot of room out there . SC parent said '' May be he is regretting this already ? and a little chuckle followed. Kid was really quick and athletic .Not sure who he was or if he stayed over there for 4 years in West Bexley, but he really didn't have a lot of room that day lol.

Average ACT score over there is 30 I believe? Football success ? lol