Springfield is doing it again.

thepolster

Boosters and parents have did it again. I guess the money is almost raised for the outdoor track. Any word on the baseball fields?

Track team finished first this Thursday in it's first quad against Mogadore, Manchester and Barberton.

Rage...is your boy running? Get them videos going.

LFD....is little LFD running? I heard a few players are on the team. good for them!

Great news.... is he excelling in any events? With your boy and the QB and a few good short 100 runners they should put a good 4x1 together.

Rage...is your boy running? Get them videos going.

Sorry Polster but he only plays football and ice hockey, and at this point he has chosen to sit out his senior year of football :mad: so not track videos, and football video... well we will have to see how that pans out.

Well, I have been to Canada once, but I don't think that would qualify me to be Canadian. As much as I love football, our house is a Hockey house first! I was usually one of the coaches so I have very little video. I do have a goal he scored in a shootout several years ago that I will put on my youtube. He scores a goal, then goes to celebrate and falls flat on his face... Priceless! :eek: I will link it when I get a chance.

They never stopped...lol... Louies is still selling to minors and the Arab store still selling K-2 down in Lakemore.

Guy that has the new joint owns a few businesses. Keeps the places packed. If they let him run the Boosters we could buy a team. lol