Springboro Lax

JWS1987

I tell you who the team to beat is this year. Springboro Lacrosse has both a potent offense and defense. With sophmore Billy Cherelle on offense, Springboro will indeed be a big play team. Springboro is now under the direction of new head coach Dan Rudibaugh. Coach Rudibaugh has brought a discipline to Springboro Lacrosse that most teams don't have, including Colerain Lacrosse who put together a solid team last year. I just can't see Colerain handling Springboro this year. Watch out for Billy Cherelle, and new head coach Dan Rudibaugh.

hhahahaahaha 15 to 3 i even played left handed and destroyed you kids your so bad you should quit all of you well i give your goalie props for taking 43 shots on goal

they would have kept their starters in if their coach didn't have a heart and they would have beaten you 30-1 because nobody likes springboro at fenwick and vice versa

i just want to know if you seriously think that springboro is the team to beat this year?

Last edited:
Boro Records First Of Many Victories

Springboro Lacrosse began their soon to be dynasty with a 6-2 victory over the Crusaders of Clinton County. For anyone who was at the game, it could have easily been 33-1. Boro head coach Dan Rudibaugh had a brilliant game plan and showed amazing attention to detail. Watch out for this team.

Springboro Lacrosse began their soon to be dynasty with a 6-2 victory over the Crusaders of Clinton County. For anyone who was at the game, it could have easily been 33-1. Boro head coach Dan Rudibaugh had a brilliant game plan and showed amazing attention to detail. Watch out for this team.

Do u think the crusaders are any good? they had about fifteen kids if that...and about 11 of them have never played before. i hope u can beat that team. springboro sucks... there is no way one guy is gonna carry an entire lacrosse team. your stupid if you think that.