Spring Football

Mostly FCS schools starting the end of February.
Ohio Valley Conference, Missouri Valley, Colonial Athletic, Big Sky, Southland Conf and a few others.
They will start playoffs April 24.

If I heard correctly, three MEAC teams opted out for the spring season. So...the remaining six teams are divided into two divisions.
The division winners will play for the conference championship. Two "regular season" games each (iihc) only. ?

The G-MAC will be playing, which includes ODU, Findlay, Lake Erie, and Walsh. Maybe something to watch. ODU and Findlay are usually competitive. Dont know if theyll let fans in though.

I'm sure I'll watch a few games on ESPN+ and I'm interested in seeing what Deion does at Jackson State though. Barstool's doing their version of Hard Knocks on him and the team.

I'm sure I'll watch a few games on ESPN+ and I'm interested in seeing what Deion does at Jackson State though. Barstool's doing their version of Hard Knocks on him and the team.

I wouldn't normally watch this level football so probably won't even in Spring but that story might grab my attention. REALLY didn't like the guy early in his career. Though him a jerk. Later seemed more like a playful personality and he can be fun. Wish him the best in this job.