Spartans vs Crestwood

LFD203

Since Polster is slackin this week, I'll throw it out there. Crestwood hasn't lost a game yet. Can Springfield be the spoiler. Crestwood nipped Coventry 34-32.

Crestwood is such a zhit hole like Mogadore. The field has freekin sand traps in it. Really? they will have the upper hand with team unity and home zhit field advantage....Crestwoods team wins , not with good athletes but team unity, fight till the last minute. But since I been going against the Spartans its been better. lol

lol, Mogadore's field, while not the best in the area, is 10x better than the crap hole at SHS.

We're talking about the field.....not the stadium. Mogadore, Streetsboro, and Crestwood should be banned from home games......I'll bet you can't leave that one alone.....

lol, Mogadore's field, while not the best in the area, is 10x better than the crap hole at SHS.
Not talking about the stadium but the field conditions. For being the biggest supported team in the northeast the field is horrible. Springfield has by far the best grass field around. No mud holes, sand traps or 20 foot swells. lol. Get it together over there J-mog. Springfield pays Mogadore 100K a year for tuition.

We're talking about the field.....not the stadium. Mogadore, Streetsboro, and Crestwood should be banned from home games......I'll bet you can't leave that one alone.....
Especially Streetsboro.... If you cant make it safe to play then you shouldnt be allowed to host games. good point LFD.

Well, it started great. We kinda had them back on their heels and didn't finish a drive at the end of the first half. We tried a trick play on the 5 yard line and gave up the ball. All downhill from there. Too bad, we really had a shot at that one. Next week Norton......I still think this group can finish 5-5. We just need to play to our strengths, and last night we didn't do that...imo.

Not talking about the stadium but the field conditions. For being the biggest supported team in the northeast the field is horrible. Springfield has by far the best grass field around. No mud holes, sand traps or 20 foot swells. lol. Get it together over there J-mog. Springfield pays Mogadore 100K a year for tuition.

1. A swell for drain is smart.
2. It is being greatly exaggerated, it is inches.
3. A swell for drainage does not make a field even close to bad.
4. You won't find holes, patches of sand, whatever there.
5. If the Springfield school system wasn't so terrible overall then there wouldn't be so many kids trying to open enroll to Mogadore. So, fix your own school system and most of that tuition comes back. It is simple really.

1. A swell for drain is smart.
2. It is being greatly exaggerated, it is inches.
3. A swell for drainage does not make a field even close to bad.
4. You won't find holes, patches of sand, whatever there.
5. If the Springfield school system wasn't so terrible overall then there wouldn't be so many kids trying to open enroll to Mogadore. So, fix your own school system and most of that tuition comes back. It is simple really.
LOL....yes I do tend to over exaggerate....OK 19 foot.....Dam man I thought my boys were playing king of the mountain first time I was there. If you go to my sons track videos watch as he hits turn three and vanishes like magic.

They're decent at one thing.......lmao...

If you believe that 100+ kids K-12 leave Springfield every year for Mogadore for football you are more ed than I thought.

That number would be higher but Mogadore can only accept so many a year at each grade level due to physical school size.

135 k-12 do open enroll to mogadore last time I checked. Not for sports. You have tons of alumni that live here