Spartan Football 2015

Very true. He has a few position titles at Springfield I'm pretty sure. It would be nice to see what he could do with some of the athletes that Ellet has had in the past few years. It's hard to judge a coach off of limited ball players. At the end of the day, you coach with what you've got.

Very true. He has a few position titles at Springfield I'm pretty sure. It would be nice to see what he could do with some of the athletes that Ellet has had in the past few years. It's hard to judge a coach off of limited ball players. At the end of the day, you coach with what you've got.

He's had 8 years of ballplayers.

He is 25-55 and has 7 losing seasons out of 8. This year's team and last year's team had the talent to go 6-4/7-3. Isn't that enough time to judge a coach in this business?

Why he hasn't been fired from lack of performance has never been answered.
There is no discipline on the sideline, or from the kids on the field. They look as poorly coached as the youth kids are. That's why my kid plays CYO and will not play football here. I was at the game yesterday and they made so many mistakes in the first half I wanted to vomit.

I agree with you somewhat. I think the talent has been better the past few years. But there has been a lot of injuries and suspensions hurting the teams. Although there's been talent, the PTC has been strong these past two years. Two seasons ago Norton who went 9-1 last season and missed playoffs, Crestwood made playoffs, Field made playoffs, Kent missed playoffs but always has athletes. Also they had Ellet who were awesome. Not saying they couldn't pull any of those off but it's not like we had superior talent over any of them. 7-3 would've been a looooooooooooooooooooooong shot