Southwestern Buckeye League 2020-2021

Much respect to Oakwood for giving Twood all they wanted nothing to hang there heads about great year.
Jack’s played well tonight. In a tight game like this, it really came down to a few possessions. Honestly I don’t know the stats, but Oakwood was a little off on free throws, or at least, Trotwood had to shoot better from the charity stripe tonight.
The Jack’s are a little limited on how deep their bench is. They have 7 players who play, and an 8th player ( 3rd or 4th game) who has been injured all year, as their squad. It is what it is, but against a solid team like Trotwood who applies pressure the whole game, having one or two more players helps. All in all, I’m glad the boys got a season in, all schools for that matter.

Best of luck PS!! Wave that SWBL flag as long as you can, we are rooting for you!

I have heard Newsome will be gone as HC at Carlisle. After some disappointing seasons with a talented 2021 group.

I have heard Newsome will be gone as HC at Carlisle. After some disappointing seasons with a talented 2021 group.
He never got as much out of the kids as I think he should have. His 2013 Yellow Springs team was loaded but could not get a conference championship or out of sectionals.

Then an extremely loaded Legacy Christian didn't go anywhere.

Now a few years at Carlisle same result.

He never got as much out of the kids as I think he should have. His 2013 Yellow Springs team was loaded but could not get a conference championship or out of sectionals.

Then an extremely loaded Legacy Christian didn't go anywhere.

Now a few years at Carlisle same result.
He had a talented 6’6 kid and another 6’5 that was decent with some good guards, and couldn’t get a winning season in the SWBL. This team was loaded with seniors who never had a winning season in 4 years of high school. I’m not really sure where the blame goes sure some is the coach but a lot of could be that absolute toxic environment over at Carlisle parents are awful and act like fools during games, so maybe they should look at home first before blaming a coach.

Arrows went down tonight I don’t think 23 from Versailles missed a shot tonight, congratulations to them and so long SWBL time for me to make some enemies in the WOAC.