South Range at Poland week 5

Poland will be in 4 down territory from the jump. I’m not sure they’ll see a 4th down, but they can’t punt. They’ll start at 18. In 4-down territory

When Poland scores they’ll have to decide on 2. I’d bet on Fulton getting it. That’s still 82 yards away, but it feels like it’s coming

45 yd TD pass on 4th and 27 with 18 seconds left. 42-34. Botched hold.

Poland will have chance to onside kick and throw another’s into end zone

Heroic effort by Fulton. SR did enough on defense to make Poland work and Poland really only forced SR to make 2 or 3 plays.

Really impressed with SR on offense. They’re gonna score against most teams.

Last week Poland started strong but faded. This week Poland started slow but finished strong. If they can combine those 2 halves performances for an entire game they’d be hard to beat.

I dunno. That's 6 straight quarters where Poland basically couldn't stop the other team.

I think -- and I could be wrong -- this is the first time since 2016 Poland has given up 40.

They were grinding on SR with Fulton, but honestly, they had no answers when they were on defense. SR scored on 6 of 7 drives.

Caffey is getting all the attention -- and rightly so, but Dominguez is a really good back. What I wasn't sure of was whether they could attack with other players. But so far this season they've found enough options that defenses can't just key on one player. Really nice offense.

Poland will finish 7-3 if they're able to play the rest. They probably should win at least one playoff game, but ultimately, with Ursuline and, yes, Glenville (and, Perry and even Lake Catholic), that's probably about all they can do.

Congratulations to South Range on a well earned victory. Good luck the rest of the year. Hopefully you will get that rematch with Kirtland.

The Dogs season gets easier from here on out. That's a very good thing since their defense needs work.
Thank you dog2012. These players seem to be rounding into a very special team. Are they good enough to knock off Kirtland? That's a tough order, but we'll see. That is definitely the goal. Just so they stay focused on one week at a time right now.

Good luck to the Bulldogs for the rest of the year. The Bulldogs were arguable the best offensive team the Raiders have faced this season. There is no quit in those Dogs.(y)

Thank you dog2012. These players seem to be rounding into a very special team. Are they good enough to knock off Kirtland? That's a tough order, but we'll see. That is definitely the goal. Just so they stay focused on one week at a time right now.

Good luck to the Bulldogs for the rest of the year. The Bulldogs were arguable the best offensive team the Raiders have faced this season. There is no quit in those Dogs.(y)
That being said don't sleep on Hubbard

Definitely not! That's why I said they need to focus on one week at a time. Not just Hubbard, but also Girard, Niles, Jefferson, and Lakeview. Like Targeting and GridironGod mentioned. I think Yeagley has been around long enough to make sure to keep them focused on the opponent each week.
I completely agree!!