Some love for AHS boys basketball

I hope its just a little bit of bad luck and that the ugly past of ahs second half of the season collapse doesn't show up. There has been some bad second half season de-railments, but not with Coach k (I don't think)..BIG GAME FRIDAY....WIN WILL PUT US BACK ON TRACK FOR A REAL GOOD SEASON, BUT WILL NEED SOME LUCK TO GET A NBC CHAMPIONSHIP

GO FLYERS !!!!!

I hope its just a little bit of bad luck and that the ugly past of ahs second half of the season collapse doesn't show up. There has been some bad second half season de-railments, but not with Coach k (I don't think)..BIG GAME FRIDAY....WIN WILL PUT US BACK ON TRACK FOR A REAL GOOD SEASON, BUT WILL NEED SOME LUCK TO GET A NBC CHAMPIONSHIP

GO FLYERS !!!!!

I think regardless of what happens Friday night, it is still a "real good season" considering they returned 1 starter and a player with 10 quarters of varsity experience from last year's team.

Nice Win Last Night.....wasn't Real Clean, Alot Of Silly Mistakes, Nice Job From "the Bench Bunch".... I'll Take It

Hope This Win Will Get Us Rolling Again

Good Job Coach K And Team........go Aviators !!!!!!!!

D-FENCE..... D-FENCE..... is what won the game too bad we got in a lil foul trouble or Minerva would have been blown the $%^* out of the sky

Tourny drwa this sunday... my thoughts (1)ASVSM (2) Akr. Buchtel (3) Minerva (4) Alliance... I see Louisville in our Future

:shrug:
D-FENCE..... D-FENCE..... is what won the game too bad we got in a lil foul trouble or Minerva would have been blown the $%^* out of the sky

Tourny drwa this sunday... my thoughts (1)ASVSM (2) Akr. Buchtel (3) Minerva (4) Alliance... I see Louisville in our Future

You were close on that one Capo....st v, min, all, ak buch.

I think the nbc coaches showed some strong support and respect for ahs, about time!!!! voting us the 3rd seed cause i think buchtel beat stvs'.:shrug:

Anything can happen in this dist. , but i bet my house stvs' willl be in the championship game

GO AVIATORS