So What Do You Think About The Ohio State Loss?

I keep answering replies. That a problem?

Yes, you keep answering replies, without actually answering the question that was stated. The question about the completely asinine point that apparently replay reviews don’t use slow motion when reviewing a play, e.g. a fumble.

So I guess I do have a problem with someone doubling down on stupidity and then ignoring said stupidity of that original point in later posts. So answer the original question, do you still think video replay does not use slow motion to review plays such as fumbles?

Try and stay on topic.

There IS something Ohio State can do about this travesty...Simply refuse to ever play another game that is officiated by SEC referees. That would send the appropriate message to the NCAA. My 2 cents.

There IS something Ohio State can do about this travesty...Simply refuse to ever play another game that is officiated by SEC referees. That would send the appropriate message to the NCAA. My 2 cents.

Michigan can refuse to play in games officiated by Bobby Sagers too?

And they would forfeit and show themselves to be babies, unworthy of respect. Maybe lose scholarships or be put on probation.

Ohio State should only get that crew they f’d Miami with

jrVsxFz.gif

Ohio State fans are hilarious. Without fail it's either the refs fault they lost or the NCAA and ESPN are out to get Ohio State despite being one of their biggest moneymakers. Makes total sense. Poor Ohio State fans. Perpetual victims.

Don’t kick field goals. 16-0 should have been 28-0 and it probably finishes in a massive blowout. You let a team hang around and they build confidence.

Ohio State fans are hilarious. Without fail it's either the refs fault they lost or the NCAA and ESPN are out to get Ohio State despite being one of their biggest moneymakers. Makes total sense. Poor Ohio State fans. Perpetual victims.

It can not be the refs fault and still have horrendously bad calls. The overturned fumble is coming out as an objectively particularly bad call. Taking away a scoop and score obviously has an impact on game momentum.

It can not be the refs fault and still have horrendously bad calls. The overturned fumble is coming out as an objectively particularly bad call. Taking away a scoop and score obviously has an impact on game momentum.
All the calls were right. Do you want the refs to get it wrong?

All the calls were right. Do you want the refs to get it wrong?

Such a pathetic little troll. Plenty of people have come out saying the fumble should not have been overturned. People who have nothing to do with OSU.

Here's an example for you since you seem to enjoy staying uneducated.

The man in charge of college football officiating doesn’t believe Fiesta Bowl officials made the right decision in overturning Clemson WR Justyn Ross’ second-half fumble.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-col...27Mu-DjxJRfkVJ-8dFyPxeMLrF8o_PGbsPDz9jYM-cdC0

You think the calls were all right because you enjoyed the result. You have some weird obsession with hating OSU.

Pretty obvious Iowa is better than any team not named Clemson in the acc. Pretty stupid comment to say the conferences are equal when only Clemson would be in the top tier in the big ten.

Agreed on Iowa, I left them out when I made the post. I didn't say the ACC was equal to the Big 10, someone else did and I was pointing out all the teams that I thought were better than everyone in the ACC. I think the ACC is the worst of the power 5. In no way was I trying to say the conferences were even comparable, let alone equal.

Agreed on Iowa, I left them out when I made the post. I didn't say the ACC was equal to the Big 10, someone else did and I was pointing out all the teams that I thought were better than everyone in the ACC. I think the ACC is the worst of the power 5. In no way was I trying to say the conferences were even comparable, let alone equal.
I understood your post and just added Iowa. :)

First game I ever watched and when it was over thought HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... 4 steps and get the ball stripped and review it and over turn it ....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....sucks but cant do anything about it. Is what it is.

Don’t kick field goals. 16-0 should have been 28-0 and it probably finishes in a massive blowout. You let a team hang around and they build confidence.

EXACTLY!! THANK YOU!!! Far too many fans want to blame the bad calls but the Buckeyes set themselves up for failure when they kicked 3 - count 'em: 3 - field goals in the first half! Unacceptable!!!

EXACTLY!! THANK YOU!!! Far too many fans want to blame the bad calls but the Buckeyes set themselves up for failure when they kicked 3 - count 'em: 3 - field goals in the first half! Unacceptable!!!
BS- Doesnt excuse a overturn of an obvious fumble and TD....... Keep fulling yourself. The targeting was BS too. Put flags on them.

I'm upset with the loss, but I'm not going to blame the officials. They made two bad calls: the targeting and the fumble. I don't think the Ohio State player should have been thrown out of the game. That was ridiculous. Losing him led to Lawrence's TD and a bomb down the field. If #24 is in the game, those two scored don't happen. The fumble really didn't matter much because Ohio State held and scored on the next drive. Ohio state lost because of two dropped TDs, a stupid punt block play when they were going to get the ball back on the fifty, stupid defensive schemes that left the middle wide open all night, not going down the middle of the field more when Clemson was blitzing and leaving it open all night, a stupid bubble screen to the short side of the field late in the game as they were trying to put the game away, and Olave breaking his route. Ohio State did themselves in. If Dobbins makes those two easy catches, Ohio State blows Clemson out. If they don't rough the punter, they win the game. If they run something more down the field out the third down play, they win the game. There was some horrible coaching on the part of Ohio State in that game. And Ohio State only had to keep Clemson out of the end zone for three minutes and they couldn't do it. Clemson did get all the breaks in the game, but the refs did not lose this game for Ohio State. Ohio State blew it.