So Trump wants to cancel the Constitution. GO MAGA

continuously rationalize and minimize his words and actions.

I've done no such thing. I've condemned his actions on J-S, and I haven't listened to a word he's said since he left office.

I will not be supporting him in the primary.

You owe me an apology.

74 million voted for him on November 8th. A question is how many still support him.
He has since the election continuously falsely claimed election fraud caused his loss
Brough a massive group of people to Washington D. C. to prevent the Constitutionally prescribed procedure for electing a President
consorted and dined with White supremacist and Anti Semites
Claimed his false claim of a fraudulent election justified overturning the Constitution
A December 6th Poll showed 40%of Americans had a favorable opinion of Trump after he had done all these things.
If that 40% are not accomplices to his actions, they are at least enablers.

Like I said, screw your hyperbole.

Your breathless and overly dramatic hyperventilation's are the exact reason no one takes the TDS crowd seriously. You cry like a schoolgirl.

I've done no such thing. I've condemned his actions on J-S, and I haven't listened to a word he's said since he left office.

I will not be supporting him in the primary.

You owe me an apology.
no
key words "I will not be supporting him in the primary"
how about will you be supporting him if he is nominated by the Republican Party for President in 2024

Like I said, screw your hyperbole.

Your breathless and overly dramatic hyperventilation's are the exact reason no one takes the TDS crowd seriously. You cry like a schoolgirl.
Evita cried for Argentina
I cry for America when 40% of the people are favorable toward a man who falsely claimed election fraud, brought a mass of people to Washington D. C. to try to prevent the Constitutionally prescribe method for electing a president, who hangs with White Supremacists and anti-Semites and who wants to overturn the Constitution.

no
key words "I will not be supporting him in the primary"
how about will you be supporting him if he is nominated by the Republican Party for President in 2024

Obviously, it depends on his opposition should he become the nominee, but I see no Democrat currently being discussed that would be a better President than Trump in 2024.

Country over emotion is what guides me.

Evita cried for Argentina
I cry for America when 40% of the people are favorable toward a man who falsely claimed election fraud, brought a mass of people to Washington D. C. to try to prevent the Constitutionally prescribe method for electing a president, who hangs with White Supremacists and anti-Semites and who wants to overturn the Constitution.

Your overly dramatic hyperventilation has been noted, citizen.

You should tone it down. You're embarrassing yourself.

Obviously, it depends on his opposition should he become the nominee, but I see no Democrat currently being discussed that would be a better President than Trump in 2024.

Country over emotion is what guides me.
"country over emotion is what guides me." How can you say that and vote for a man has said he false claim of a fraudulent election justifies overturning the Constitution. And that after he tried to block the Congress from doing its Constitutionally required duty on January 6th.
I mean if you hate the Dems that much
then why not just skip the 2024 election if Trump is on the ballot.

Your overly dramatic hyperventilation has been noted, citizen.

You should tone it down. You're embarrassing yourself.
Gosh I don't think so.
Its ok to cry fire in a burning theatre and its ok to cry sedition when Donald Trump threatens our form of government.

Gosh I don't think so.
Its ok to cry fire in a burning theatre and its ok to cry sedition when Donald Trump threatens our form of government.
Which he doesn't so...

Meanwhile your boy Biden is colluding with social media to suppress speech in violation of Constitutional protections...you know actually threatening our freedom.

Which he doesn't so...

Meanwhile your boy Biden is colluding with social media to suppress speech in violation of Constitutional protections...you know actually threatening our freedom.
Social media is privately owned and the providers have a perfectly legal right to moderate speech at their sites. Donald Trump brought a mob to Washington to prevent the Congress from doing its Constitutional job. And he threatened to overturn the Constitution.

Social media is privately owned and the providers have a perfectly legal right to moderate speech at their sites. Donald Trump brought a mob to Washington to prevent the Congress from doing its Constitutional job. And he threatened to overturn the Constitution.
Not with collusion with the government they don't. 🤷‍♂️