Snowmageddon. RIP y'all.

Thavoice

Most impactful snow we have had in years, and another one coming 'round next weekend.

Will they be right?

Or did they employ the OSU experts who said we would have 10K new rona cases a day this spring even with mitigation

Went to Kroger, saw the parking lot and immediately bailed. I’ll go back later tonight, not dealing with that cluster f right now.

Went to Not Kroger's and it was not bad at all.
I like to mix with the common folk and not some entitled lazy SOB who is too good to deal with commoners.

Heard the snow is supposed to start after 1AM tonight.
Yep. Two waves. Overnight just a few inches and then a break, then Monday afternoon heavy snow and possibly an inch an hour.
10-14 by Tuesday then another one Thur/Fri for a total of 12-18 this week in most of Ohia.

Yep. Two waves. Overnight just a few inches and then a break, then Monday afternoon heavy snow and possibly an inch an hour.
10-14 by Tuesday then another one Thur/Fri for a total of 12-18 this week in most of Ohia.
Also saw that there is a possibility of Blizzard-like conditions in the afternoon.

First shoveling of the day is completed! Also did the road in front of the house so I wouldnt get plowed in later.
Thinking every 90 minutes or so. Sneak in a nature walk as well with nothing to do today.

Do have a rental right now, and they gave me the free upgrade of a 2021 Ram Truck 4 wheel drive. Was not real happy at first since it is a gas hog, but looks like it will be beneficial this week.

A whole half inch so far...... with the 5 inches still on the ground from before 5 1/2 sounds about right. 8+ to come.... yeah, I'll believe it when I shovel it.

A whole half inch so far...... with the 5 inches still on the ground from before 5 1/2 sounds about right. 8+ to come.... yeah, I'll believe it when I shovel it.
At least this is the light fluffy snow. That last one we got was the good snowman packing snow, which was a pain to shovel

At least this is the light fluffy snow. That last one we got was the good snowman packing snow, which was a pain to shovel

My snowblower refuses to start this season so I am basically SOL. I did use my leaf blower and that actually worked for some of it..... so hopefully the rest of it will be fluffy.....