SLC favored by 8 over MNW...place your bets

I am talking about Herbie Classic not regular season or playoffs. This is in reference to SLC scheduling two games with a promoter in DFW in successive years.

I have SLC winning this game easily

SLC has proven itself even with a new coach and should have no trouble moving the ball

MNW may have some good athletes but they seem to give up a lot of points

I have SLC scoring no less than 35 and MNW scoring no more than 21

my prediction

SLC 39, MNW 20

Uh, No you dont

X wants the winner of the MNW - SLC game
Trust me when I tell you that you do not want the winner of this game. X has a good team. Turn the tv on and watch the game between these two and make an assessment (honest). SLC beats X, with or without Ashley. They have a better QB and Newton is better than Ashley.

Showin the Love

SLC has proven itself even with a new coach and should have no trouble moving the ball

my prediction

SLC 39, MNW 20
Dang, Consumerman showing the love. You still have time to buy a ticket, hook up with "DAD", tour the perfect city, and go to the game. LOL. By the way, go over to the Ohio board and see what some knuckleheads are saying about Cali football under the POLY thread. Cali style of football is fun to watch (speed of the game etc.)

Maybe SLC 38 MNW 20, although I have almost absolutely nothing to base it on.

Number of times SLCDad will claim it easily could have been 56-7: 946 (now THAT, I have confidence in).

my prediction

SLC 39, MNW 20

SLC hasn't proven anything under Hal Wasson. Is Hal as capable of making audibles as Dodge was? We have a Lake Highlands game to go on. A team coming off a 3-7 record last year.

SLC hasn't proven anything under Hal Wasson. Is Hal as capable of making audibles as Dodge was? We have a Lake Highlands game to go on. A team coming off a 3-7 record last year.

79-1 and 29-1 in playoffs is tough to beat

wasson is not some stranger to the program

im taking slc by a minimum of 15 points, probably 19-24

79-1 and 29-1 in playoffs is tough to beat

wasson is not some stranger to the program

im taking slc by a minimum of 15 points, probably 19-24

He's not a stranger,but he's also not the one that was calling the audibles during thier run. It takes a special football mind to do what Dodge did. Is Hal as gifted as Todd at calling an audible at the LOS?Well find out soon enough. At this point you can't say he is.