Should Nordonia look for a better league?

BigWorm

They are at the top or are the top in the three big sports. Seems like they can find more competition elsewhere.

I don't think they were at the top of those three sports last year.

They've had a good year this year.

How about Wadsworth's wrestling team? Won the league 22 years in a row.

Nordonia should be in this league they did not win football, there will be years they dont win.

If every school that won the league in 2 or 3 sports in a single year left the league, the only school that would be left would be Cloverleaf ;)

Colt is just happy we can deflect from Cloverleaf's lack of success in boy's sports.

I agree, in most sports except for football when we play Highland.

Overall we own a 15-7 record against you guys. I could only find scores for the last nine years. The Gazette furnished me with the overall record.

04 H 40-0
05 C 40-7
06 C 21-7
07 H 03-0
08 C 20-14
09 C 07-0
10 C 45-7
11 C 41-35
12 H 21-20

What is that a 32% Highland winning percentage? You don't have a lot to brag about either. I figure we will win again this year since we played almost the entire year last year without no.9. I think it was a mistake to feature him in your game after 8 weeks off. They should have pounded you with Cunningham but that's water over the dam.

You should know the facts before you start typing...lol

Last edited:
The Dunbar boys dominated for 7 straight years and the younger Dunbar was DI State champ this year. It has been awhile in other boys' sports, maybe CC several years ago.

Our academic challenge team is one of the best in the state and our current state report card has us rated Excellent with Distinction.