Senate: Tim Ryan vs J.D. Vance

Who wins in November?

• Tim Ryan

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • J.D. Vance

Votes: 68 78.2%

• Total voters

Who wins in November?
Depends on which one gets the support from Trump. A Trump endorsed candidate went 55-0 yesterday.

This one could be close, but Ohio is definitely trending red. Biden attempting to pay off debt and issue attractive I bonds will not stop inflation pressure by November.

Nor do they want any Trump minions. Women, youth and educated Dems will prevail. Vance goes home to his Kentucky mountain cave with tail between his legs!
Vance will kick the CRAP out of the boy that sat by and did NOTHING as the Lordstown plant closed, which is minutes from where ryan lives..... this guy voted with uncle Joe 100% of the time, and now has a commercial out that he votes for Ohioans and NOT his party.... Ryan is a PURE politician and I know how much you hate PURE politicians..

I wonder what Trump had to gain by choosing that liar. There has to be something. Somebody talks chit like Vance did about Trump it usually isn’t so easily forgiven, least ways not by most folks, and nobody holds a grudge like the Donald. I really think Ryan wins. Vance gets the cult vote, but everyone with any sense votes Ryan based mainly on the character issue.

1.2 million people voted in the Repub primary. 600K in the Dem, down 80K from last primary.

It won't be close. Vance should win by 8-10 points.
The Democratic primary was already decided. Ryan was easily going to win, and he did. People don’t bother voting if that’s the case. However, the Republican candidates created a lot of interest with their pathetic behavior. What a clown show.

C
I wonder what Trump had to gain by choosing that liar. There has to be something. Somebody talks chit like Vance did about Trump it usually isn’t so easily forgiven, least ways not by most folks, and nobody holds a grudge like the Donald. I really think Ryan wins. Vance gets the cult vote, but everyone with any sense votes Ryan based mainly on the character issue.
cult vote??? Ryan has NO character........ go check his recent commercial out, and get back to us on your thoughts then.....LOL!!!

Vance will kick the CRAP out of the boy that sat by and did NOTHING as the Lordstown plant closed, which is minutes from where ryan lives..... this guy voted with uncle Joe 100% of the time, and now has a commercial out that he votes for Ohioans and NOT his party.... Ryan is a PURE politician and I know how much you hate PURE politicians..
And lying a** Vance isn’t a politician? You’re a riot.

Admittedly, the Democratic primary was a mere formality in most races.
True, but it also reflects the mood of party voters. Dems are depressed. Pubs energized. Maybe the abortion thing will light a fire over on the blue side of things. Pubs are positive that Biden is destroying the country on almost every front - and that will, for sure, last into Nov.

True, but it also reflects the mood of party voters. Dems are depressed. Pubs energized. Maybe the abortion thing will light a fire over on the blue side of things. Pubs are positive that Biden is destroying the country on almost every front - and that will, for sure, last into Nov.

This. Anyone who thinks Ryan has a shot in this race is being pretty obtuse.

Jen Shocki talks chit better than even her boss does.

That's because you can't understand a f kn thing he says, so she has to translate his chit.

No, I hate Trump and MAGA. Politics is just stupid. Watch Vance get rolled in November. We can meet back here and laugh about it.