Search for missing woman continues; Brian Laundrie is person of interest

So a dead person gave him permission? Or may be it was, how about giving me permission to use your card before I kill you.
Did the dead person tell the FBI her card was used without permission?

They were a couple. Seems reasonable they would already have that permission. I don't recall any report that would connect him to the killing. Suspected of murder but oh look, he used her ATM? Still seems like a fabricated excuse for arrest to me.

Last edited:
Camping in a motor home does not take any survivalist skills. The pictures of them while on the trip did not look like some one using outdoorsman skills let a lone survivalist skills.
You consider that transit van a motor home? As far as the Card Fraud warrant, I think it’s obvious he did use the Card. I don’t agree at all with him using the card but how can they actually prove he didn’t have permission?

This guy and his parents are Po???!!! Simply nothing else to really say.

You consider that transit van a motor home? As far as the Card Fraud warrant, I think it’s obvious he did use the Card. I don’t agree at all with him using the card but how can they actually prove he didn’t have permission?

This guy and his parents are Po???!!! Simply nothing else to really say.

He was back in Fl 9/1. Meaing at least two days to get there from Tetons. It wasn't until 9/11 her parents reported her missing. Being real here, her newly tatooed parents went at least two weeks without wondering where she was. In this instant contact days, her supposedly all stressed, that seems to me a long time to be out of contact with your loving daughter. I think there's a lot of that poop to go around.

Coverage of Gabby Petito case leads to apparent discovery of another body

The intense coverage of the Gabby Petito case has helped bring apparent closure to the family of a Texas man who went missing in Wyoming, where the Long Island native’s body was found, according to a report.

The last trace from Robert Lowery, 46, a father of two from Houston, was reportedly a ping from his cellphone in Jackson on Aug. 23.

Lowery was seen on video from Aug. 19 at a restaurant at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village. He was last spotted the following day in Bridger-Teton National Forest, where Petito’s body was found Sept. 19, CNN reported, citing the Teton County Sheriff’s Office.

Joy (i hate gay people) Reid, says she thinks it is wrong to cover this story, because she is white.....

but gave examples of black girls and Indian girls gone missing, but the media didn't cover them....

Hey JOY, did you cover the Black and Indian girls gone missing story?
It’s a big story bc she had a huge social media following. A lot of the other missing girls (regardless of race) are usual drug addicts turned prostitutes, they don’t have hundreds of thousands of followers on their YouTube channel.

Camping in a motor home does not take any survivalist skills. The pictures of them while on the trip did not look like some one using outdoorsman skills let a lone survivalist skills.
People that age willing to live out of a van to explore the wilderness likely had more significant wilderness experience prior to deciding to live out of a van...

Instagram pictures are made to look glamorous but that’s all for show... the reality of living out of a van is much less flashy

It’s a big story bc she had a huge social media following. A lot of the other missing girls (regardless of race) are usual drug addicts turned prostitutes, they don’t have hundreds of thousands of followers on their YouTube channel.
Most Instagram models with huge YouTube followings are also drug addicts.

Coverage of Gabby Petito case leads to apparent discovery of another body

I read different reports and I like how they report the bodies were in the same forest like they were close in truth forty miles close.

FAfxakEX0AEFFIV

This story just does not pass my eye and ear test for being truthful. Laundrie has just spent how much time out west and I am sure a quick stop at any fuel stop will get you the atlas that I bet he already has and on the two lane road you will go . Do you really think he would just stop and ask some stranger if he knows how to drive out west by two lane.?

Last edited:
I swear that is who offered to help me pump mine, but I told him I was able to do it just fine. Thanked him for offering.. I did offer him directions on how to drive out west on just two lane roads it is really simple. Do not use any on ramps!!!

Strangulation was the cause of death. She was not pregnant. Body was in the wilderness for 3 to 4 weeks.

Looks like they found some of his items in a park in Florida.

Medical examiner and cadaver dogs have been called in. One news person said that a medical examiner being called in means a body was found but no one is reporting that yet. Also seems like there would be no need for a cadaver dog unless the body has yet to be found.

Or maybe there are potentially multiple bodies based on the evidence that was collected so far...

I swear that is who offered to help me pump mine, but I told him I was able to do it just fine. Thanked him for offering.. I did offer him directions on how to drive out west on just two lane roads it is really simple. Do not use any on ramps!!!
Elvis?

TUPAC changed my oil at one of those quik lube places.

My grandfather's roommate in the nursing home was JFK.

He was a vegetable from the shooting.

True story.
Sounds legit.

Elvis was abducted and probed by aliens from the Orion Constellation and later seen eating Whoppers at a Burger King in Kalamazoo. I heard this from a very reliable source.

Sounds legit.

Elvis was abducted and probed by aliens from the Orion Constellation and later seen eating Whoppers at a Burger King in Kalamazoo. I heard this from a very reliable source.
Don't be absurd.

Why would he be in Kalamazoo

Don't be absurd.

Why would he be in Kalamazoo
You just answered your question if I wanted to disappear and not be found, I would pick Kalamazoo. I have never been there, never said to anyone I sure would like to live in Kalamazoo. Look at all the places that were named when the search for Laundie happened, they were places he had been and places people knew he liked in the past. I bet when the search for Elvis started the first place they searched was in Las Vegas.