Score Updates 11/2/22

Which game did you take in tonight?
I was actually watching Moeller v. Centerville on computer and Beachwood v. Norwayne on phone (and did see the Springboro-Mason pks).

I also saw way too much of Troy Christian in my team’s (Madeira) district championship loss last week. Congratulations on your epic win last night and good luck on Saturday against Yellow Springs!

Went and watched CVCA beat Bay 1-0. An own goal nonetheless. A lot of chances for Bay but no one could finish. Also some excellent work by the CVCA keeper.

That's a heck of a group of talent Bay is graduating.

CVCA was the better 'team' though. That coach had them ready. They will be a very tough out.

Went and watched CVCA beat Bay 1-0. An own goal nonetheless. A lot of chances for Bay but no one could finish. Also some excellent work by the CVCA keeper.

That's a heck of a group of talent Bay is graduating.

CVCA was the better 'team' though. That coach had them ready. They will be a very tough out.
Bay has had so many hard luck very late tournament losses (including last season in the state final) through the years. I’d say last night adds to the collection. Tremendous program. I’m sure they’ll reload and recontend.

Video of all 8 PKs during the Centerville vs Moeller Regional Semifinal

Noticed the final shot was inadvertently added twice

Bay has had so many hard luck very late tournament losses (including last season in the state final) through the years. I’d say last night adds to the collection. Tremendous program. I’m sure they’ll reload and recontend.
Maybe unfair but one common denominator in all those losses. maybe unfair but if the shoe fits...

They aren't going anywhere though that's for sure. They have the best talent year in and year out. No one can argue that.