Saturday night is the showdown

X-Daddy

Moeller vs. St. Xavier @ Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy.

Two of the state's top ten teams slug it out for Queen City supremecy. This is a Don't Miss game, so don't miss it!

Game time is 8:00 p.m. at CHCA.

Looking past West are we? ;)

Anywho, I wish I could go to this game, but I've got some other matters to attend to. Should shape up to be the best game in R4 this year...

Should be a great game, i wouldn't give either team an edge but i hope chad carroll doesn't tear Moe's defense apart, he is the best attackman in the state, i heard he has offers from g-town, hopkins, maryland and even virginia

Should be a great game, i wouldn't give either team an edge but i hope chad carroll doesn't tear Moe's defense apart, he is the best attackman in the state, i heard he has offers from g-town, hopkins, maryland and even virginia

Um...what?

Chad wasn't even all-state last year. All of those big-name teams have their players locked up after their sophmore year, regardless of what you've been told about recruiting laws, and since Chad was out this summer trying to get recruited, that tells me he isn't being chased after by those teams.

Chad is a very good attackman, but is not the best in state, nor in the region. Drake and Finegan are better IMO. He will, however, easily make All-Region and etc. etc...

laxplayer11 i was only kidding, chad is too good to play anywhere with an actual college team, at least chad is going to michigan hopefully he'll see some pt after being dicked over by washington and lee

What, no Tar Heels reference? :eek:

Should be a good one!

The Moeller vs. St. X game this weekend should be a great one with implications for tops in R4 and setting up what will likely be a hot rematch come playoff time.

Both teams have some very strong offensive weapons with Chad Carroll leading the charge for X and an outstanding trio of young attackmen for Moeller (Finegan, Hofrichter, & Bauer). Moe's midfield has been heating up as well in past several games with Bowman and Catino starting to score more.

This game will likely hinge on defense. Whichever team can find a way to slow down the scoring will probably emerge victorious.

Should be a great one to watch!