Saturday games

Cville 0-0 Boro: Big disappointment for Cville.
Creek 4-0 Northmont: Creek was ready to play and puts together a solid game from back to front just overwhelming Northmont in all facets the entire game.
Fairmont 5-1 Wayne: as expected.
Miamisburg 12-0 Springfield: Springfield 60 goals scored against this season, 1 goal scored for and teams are trying not to run up the score it could be much worse.

Boro game sure shakes up the GWOC and highlights exactly how jacked up they are. Still thinking it's Centerville? or maybe now Creek will take the conference. And Miamisburg was only a goal behind both Creek and Centerville. and they beat Fairmont who stands between them and the leaders. They play both again, could it be Burg?

Creek has two sophomores that started up front that can score and pass decently and their seniors are anchoring the midfield and were very active against Northmont. I’m Not sure Northmont had a shot in goal. We’ll see if they put it together again against Fairmont.
Cville needs find consistency.

I suspect a Covid has played a big role in not letting these teams refine their lineups and technical quality. We’ll see what school has the better program as I believe both schools have decent players - just a matter of getting them to play together.

Cville 0-0 Boro: Big disappointment for Cville.
Creek 4-0 Northmont: Creek was ready to play and puts together a solid game from back to front just overwhelming Northmont in all facets the entire game.
Fairmont 5-1 Wayne: as expected.
Miamisburg 12-0 Springfield: Springfield 60 goals scored against this season, 1 goal scored for and teams are trying not to run up the score it could be much worse.

Wayne could've definitely scored a lot more. A few of the JV players got the back of the net. Stinks that Springfield isn't that good. But I'm thankful with just a strictly GWOC schedule.